Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,194 members, 7,815,166 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Why We Chose To Wed In Dubai - 2face/annie Idibia - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why We Chose To Wed In Dubai - 2face/annie Idibia (3071 Views)

2face & Annie Support Daughter On Interhouse Day (pics) / 2face & Annie, Tiwa & Teebillz, AY & Mabel Go On Couples Date - Pic / Chichi Igbo, 2face, Annie, Others Attend Ini Edo's Housewarming Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why We Chose To Wed In Dubai - 2face/annie Idibia by Kaymisola(f): 4:08pm On Mar 24, 2013
If you are probably still wondering why the Idibias chose to wed in Dubai- of all places then here's why....

"I think there is this spiritual connection. We thought of a perfect place for the white wedding and the idea of Dubai came up. I don’t know about crowd control. We just want to have the best of the moment and make sure things go rightly. There is nothing more to it. It does not have to do with controlling the people or anything. The fact is that you can’t run away from the people. Anywhere you go, you will meet people and these people have come to celebrate with us.n to it, but I don’t want to disclose it now. Let’s just say that we love Dubai and we also discovered that it was a perfect venue for us. " 2face Idibia told Glitz in a recent interview.
http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/03/why-we-chose-to-wed-in-dubai-2face.html

Re: Why We Chose To Wed In Dubai - 2face/annie Idibia by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 24, 2013
any hw, anywhere, there is no best wedding rather best marriage, stay blessed n ve a successful marriage.

1 Like

Re: Why We Chose To Wed In Dubai - 2face/annie Idibia by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 24, 2013
heres a picture of tuface's proud and so happy dad with two of Tuface's siblings
more - http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/03/heres-why-tuface-wifey-annie-chose-to.html

Re: Why We Chose To Wed In Dubai - 2face/annie Idibia by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:22pm On Mar 24, 2013
Joo, Happy married life Mr & Mrs Idibia. The crowd ll be uncontrollable if it was done in Nigeria. Moreso, Dubai na one kinda cool & fine place. Me sef dey go there next week, but not for wedding.
Re: Why We Chose To Wed In Dubai - 2face/annie Idibia by BecaciaBarbie(f): 7:45pm On Mar 24, 2013
FlirtyKaren: heres a picture of tuface's proud and so happy dad with two of Tuface's siblings
more - http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/03/heres-why-tuface-wifey-annie-chose-to.html
Damn! The Idibia's are sooooo handsome, charming and cute!!!
Re: Why We Chose To Wed In Dubai - 2face/annie Idibia by Inik(m): 8:22pm On Mar 24, 2013
No you choosed to wed in Dubai because you wanted to avoid an embarassing situation where the pastor asks the church audience "is there anyone here who has a good reason why this couple should not be joined together in holy matrimony as husband and wife?" One of your baby mamas would have probably stood up grin grin
Re: Why We Chose To Wed In Dubai - 2face/annie Idibia by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 24, 2013
Re: Why We Chose To Wed In Dubai - 2face/annie Idibia by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 24, 2013
So there's absolutely no cool place to avoid crowd and have a wedding in Nigeria?

Tuface, you are supposed to lead tourists to Nigeria with your celebrity wedding.

Anyway, wetin 'consign' me? when our leaders that are to rebuke him are dashing him cars undecided
Re: Why We Chose To Wed In Dubai - 2face/annie Idibia by tpia5: 9:31pm On Mar 24, 2013
FlirtyKaren: heres a picture of tuface's proud and so happy dad with two of Tuface's siblings

where is his mum?
Re: Why We Chose To Wed In Dubai - 2face/annie Idibia by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 9:39pm On Mar 24, 2013
No worries as long as money is regularly available for Dubai memory trips, which ever excuse or reason.
Re: Why We Chose To Wed In Dubai - 2face/annie Idibia by ideee03(f): 9:53pm On Mar 24, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Joo, Happy married life Mr & Mrs Idibia. The crowd ll be uncontrollable if it was done in Nigeria. Moreso, Dubai na one kinda cool & fine place. Me sef dey go there next week, but not for wedding.
Guy I no mind to be your handbag ooo. grin
Re: Why We Chose To Wed In Dubai - 2face/annie Idibia by ideee03(f): 9:57pm On Mar 24, 2013
Inik: No you choosed to wed in Dubai because you wanted to avoid an embarassing situation where the pastor asks the church audience "is there anyone here who has a good reason why this couple should not be joined together in holy matrimony as husband and wife?" One of your baby mamas would have probably stood up grin grin
*Chose*
Re: Why We Chose To Wed In Dubai - 2face/annie Idibia by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 24, 2013
Rukemi291: So there's absolutely no cool place to avoid crowd and have a wedding in Nigeria?

Tuface, you are supposed to lead tourists to Nigeria with your celebrity wedding.

Anyway, wetin 'consign' me? when our leaders that are to rebuke him are dashing him cars undecided
It's his wedding day, a day of joy and happiness for him, a personal day for him, a day that he'll always remember, not a day for leading tourists into the country.

It's about him, not some tourists.
Re: Why We Chose To Wed In Dubai - 2face/annie Idibia by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:21am On Mar 25, 2013
ideee03: Guy I no mind to be your handbag ooo. grin
Chuckles. Its a biz trip.
Re: Why We Chose To Wed In Dubai - 2face/annie Idibia by Larrey(f): 9:26am On Mar 25, 2013
2face ℓ̊ like ur courage A̶̲̥̅̊₪D̶̲̥̅̊ you pleased urself cos U̶̲̥̅̊ can neva satisfy everybody,people wȊ̝̊̅ℓℓ always complain ,whether U̶̲̥̅̊ do ĠҨҨd̶̲̥̅̊ A̶̲̥̅̊₪D̶̲̥̅̊ bad( D̶̲̥̅̊ąτ̲̅ Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ life).GOD wȊ̝̊̅ℓℓ lead U̶̲̥̅̊, ℓ̊ wish U̶̲̥̅̊ well
Re: Why We Chose To Wed In Dubai - 2face/annie Idibia by Inik(m): 10:58am On Mar 25, 2013
ideee03: *Chose*
Thanks smiley

(1) (Reply)

Damilola Adegbite Shared Her Semi Nude Photo On Instagram / Rapper Eva Alordiah Shows Off Her Six Pack Body -photos / Kanye West Spends $1million On Gold Toilet For His Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.