Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:14 AM

Spanish Man Lured To Nigeria BY LOVER,held Hostage And Defrauded In Benin... - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Spanish Man Lured To Nigeria BY LOVER,held Hostage And Defrauded In Benin... (693 Views)

65year-old Landlord Lured, Raped Our Daughter For Rituals – Victim’s Mother(pic) / How I Was Raped And Defrauded By Fake Prophet – Fashion Designer / How I Was Raped And Defrauded By Fake Prophet – Fashion Designer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spanish Man Lured To Nigeria BY LOVER,held Hostage And Defrauded In Benin... by lamuade: 5:30pm On Mar 24, 2013
The Edo State Police Command has rescued
a Spanish, Jose Anthonio Murili Turrillo who
was kidnapped and held captive in a hotel
room in Benin City since last Saturday by his
Nigerian lover. The victim was said to have been lured
from Spain by 28 year-old , who was said to
have been repatriated from Spain. Along
with one Kenny Oyemwina, 25, they held
the Spanish hostage and took all the
money he had. Briefing journalists on the case in Benin, the
Edo State Commissioner of Police, Mr.
Folusho Adebanjo, said “investigation
revealed that the female suspect is the
Spanish lover who lured him from Spain to
Nigeria and he was made to withdraw all the money he had in his account. “When the two suspects discovered that
their victim had no money on him and in
his account again, they forcefully asked him
to call his sister in Spain to send €2000 to
them before he will be allowed to go back
to Spain.” The sister of the victim
however “reported to
INTERPOL Spain who contacted the Nigeria
INTERPOL who in turn contacted Edo State
Command.” According to the Police Commissioner, the
two suspects have been arrested and would
soon be prosecuted.

Source,

http://dailypost.com.ng/2013/03/07/spanish-man-lured-to-nigeria-by-lover-held-hostage-and-defrauded-in-benin/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=spanish-man-lured-to-nigeria-by-lover-held-hostage-and-defrauded-in-benin

Re: Spanish Man Lured To Nigeria BY LOVER,held Hostage And Defrauded In Benin... by confusion247(m): 5:42pm On Mar 24, 2013
immorality vs immorality/crime. Now dubious Nigeria police is involved to collect their egunje. Nice development
Re: Spanish Man Lured To Nigeria BY LOVER,held Hostage And Defrauded In Benin... by lamuade: 5:48pm On Mar 24, 2013
Nigerians are always advancing when it comes to crime....
Re: Spanish Man Lured To Nigeria BY LOVER,held Hostage And Defrauded In Benin... by Kaxmytex(m): 6:11pm On Mar 24, 2013
I still dey wait 4 d tym wey oyinbo babe go lure me,held me hostage and she go kum collect all my energy.....

Until den,i comment my reserve..

(1) (Reply)

"I Was Fed With Gaari For One Month"-kidnapped Victim / B-E-T-R-A-Y-A-L: House-help, Robs Master Of ₦15 Million Naira / OAU Mom Speaks Out, "my baby has turned me to a celebrity"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.