Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

I Need Nigerians In Diaspora To Export Products For Me - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I Need Nigerians In Diaspora To Export Products For Me (1682 Views)

Tons Of Export Products Are Available. Garlic, Ginger And Cashew Nut. / Hair Growth And Hair Loss Treatment Products For Sale / Thermocool Products For Sale At Reduced Price In Lagos Ajah City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Nigerians In Diaspora To Export Products For Me by yungchap(m): 10:23pm On Mar 29, 2008
Hello guys,
Anyone here from Nigeria who is based in Uk or USA. I really have a splendid idea on Exportation of goods from other countries to Nigeria.that i believe is quite lucrative here.
Although,have made a couple of research on this items and found out that they are quite lucartive here but have no one overthere to look-up for details.
Anyone who is based overthere and interested should pls send your email add,so we can start a good biz relationship from there.

Cheers
Re: I Need Nigerians In Diaspora To Export Products For Me by promise72(m): 9:29am On Mar 30, 2008
@ poster,

Better still, post ur idea. see if anyone is interested and will contact you. The way you put it maked it seem a little fishy. im not saying the deal is necessarily fishy, but whats the point of them contacting you wt private addy?

Wise up grin
Re: I Need Nigerians In Diaspora To Export Products For Me by yungchap(m): 8:57pm On Mar 31, 2008
@ Promise72,
If you say so,Actually the biz am talking abt is selling of Flash-drives,phones and laptops.
If anyone is interested should pls drop his or her email add.so we can start from here. I beleive have made clear enough.

Cheers.
Re: I Need Nigerians In Diaspora To Export Products For Me by JosBoy4Lif(m): 10:06pm On Mar 31, 2008
Unless you are strategically located in certain key places in the North like Kaduna, dont bother.
Their are 1000's of you in Lagos and PH doing the exact same thing,
Re: I Need Nigerians In Diaspora To Export Products For Me by promise72(m): 10:50pm On Mar 31, 2008
@ poster,

To the best of my knowledge, those things can be bought cheaper coming from China than US/UK anyway.

They are made in China and if you can have a reputable supplier from China. it will be better. By the time you add shipping from China to US/UK then to Niger, profit margin will be decreased as opposed to just shipping straight from China to Niger. Word!

Remember, the key word here is REPUTABLE. Some chinese supplier (even in their worst day) can be way more crooked than any Nigerian can ever dream of in a lifetime! without even trying grin
Re: I Need Nigerians In Diaspora To Export Products For Me by kioboy(m): 7:31pm On Apr 01, 2008
check this site, it may help www.chinavasion.com/
Re: I Need Nigerians In Diaspora To Export Products For Me by yungchap(m): 9:33pm On Apr 01, 2008
@Promise72
Thanks for the great insight.i will give it a try and see how it goes.

@kioboy,
many thankx to you too.

However,more opinions are very much welcome and for anyone who is interested can reach me via email add, business.affair2008@yahoo.com

Cheers.
Re: I Need Nigerians In Diaspora To Export Products For Me by akpan123(m): 1:45pm On Jan 05, 2014
more info p.anthony58@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Importance Of Having Your Business Registered With Corporate Affair Commission / Premium Diagnostic Equipments / Outdoor Catering Services And Cooling Van Available At The Best Prices Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.