Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,402 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:58 AM

Oga At The Top Prayers For You All. GRAB IT - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Oga At The Top Prayers For You All. GRAB IT (679 Views)

My Oga At The Top Now Internationally Recognised / Another Video/audio Of My Oga At The Top. / Photos Of Nigerians Rocking My Oga At The Top T-shirts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oga At The Top Prayers For You All. GRAB IT by sureteeboy(m): 7:08pm On Mar 24, 2013
Prayer points for you to grab.
* Every OGA AT THE TOP sitting on top of your destiny, may God silence them like the (.gov.ng) in front of NSCDC website

*When enemies gather to destroy you at their meeting. May they forget your name as Mr Shem 4got the NSCDC website

(1) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Finally Accepts Baby With Beauty Queen. / Nambian '' Dellish'' Won BBA The Chase 2013 / MTN Projectfame Season6 Comes To A Pulsating Close

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.