Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,401 members, 7,819,428 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep (5935 Views)

We Shop ,load Your Container And Ship To You In Nigeria While You Pay In Naira. / How To Buy From Any US Store And Get Your Goods Delivered In Nigeria / New Wholesale Clothing Supplier From Uk To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep by Martinjol: 7:30pm On Mar 24, 2013
I can help you to procure various goods from the UK (phones like blackberry etc, tablets, games, different IT gadgets; may be brand new and clean uk used and many more other goods) and shipped to your door step in Nigeria in just 7 days.

How to go about this.
1. Browse through Ebay UK, Amazon UK, or any other UK store you prefer and send the price/link of your preferred product to me. Include the necessary details please.
2. I will source for the product and mail you the total price including door to door shipping fee plus my small service charge.
3. If you are okay with the deal, you will send me a go ahead email along with the Naira equivalent of the quotation I give to my GTB account.
4. I will buy and ship to your door step.
Simple!

However, I can guarantee you of a better price and better condition (cheaper than ebay) if you get it from me because I would make a face to face transaction here in UK local stores. I noticed that items could generally cheaper at the local stores than the Internet. People here just can't be bothered hitting the streets to check. They prefer to do all on their computer and pay for postage delivery.
For example from my research, I got a brand new blackberry bold 9900 at the local store for £200, if I add shipping costs (£38) and my service fee (£10), this totals to £248 which is N63240 (at the rate of £1 = N255) compared to konga.com and jumai.com.ng of N73000-N78000.
So you can either send me your links or I buy for you from here at a somewhat cheaper price.

Shipping Cost
1.) Door to door shipping at £38 for 0.1 – 2kg and £48 at 2.1kg to 5kg (Lagos only, other states attracts additional cost).
5kg to 20kg is charged at £75 flat rate.
2.) My service fee is £10 per transaction and your good will reach you within 7 working days.
However you can choose to order more than one item as long as your particular kilogramme range is not exceeded, it will be just £5 to ship each additional item but once exceeded, you will pay for the new kilogramme range it falls into.

Pounds to Naira
I will collect Naira at a rate of N255 (may change) but if you are willing to pay pounds into my Nigeria domiciliary account, you would be paying 103% of the total quotation eg if your good is £200 and shipping cost is £38, and my service fee is constant at £10, your whole quotation should amount to £248 but instead you will pay 103% of £240. This is because the bank will charge 3% to transfer it back here in Manchester. If you pay Naira, you will pay 255 x £248 in Naira.
Cheers!

You can contact me via marto_fbi@yahoo.com.
I get and reply email real time. My phone numbers are +447539509796 and +447448886954

4 Likes

Re: How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep by xzibukz(m): 9:30pm On Mar 24, 2013
hi Martin,
if anyone hasn't patronize your service on this forum, i will be very glad to be the first. am still on the search for a great deal on ebay since u didn't get my taste offline
Re: How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep by Xzevian(m): 10:14pm On Mar 24, 2013
Gud to see Ɣou on here, c-wyhte is really helping ur situation because nearly all of us frm d importation thread can be rest assure of him...... Pls kindly help me find out Ă good delivery cost for d following items bb bold2(9700), torch 1, 2, 42inches lcd,led television delivery cost. Ɣou can send d cost to Ϻý mail. Xzevian@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep by bashit(m): 11:03pm On Mar 24, 2013
Hi Martin. I am interested in geting nokia E5 unlocked from you. Do the research for the new one and used one, let me know the total cost soonest. Thanks
Re: How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep by toluxa1(m): 11:45pm On Mar 24, 2013
Its great that you have a thread of your own now. I'll definitely refer people here or contact you anytime I need anything.
Re: How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep by surveycash(m): 11:59pm On Mar 24, 2013
Good one
Re: How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep by weezii(m): 12:06am On Mar 25, 2013
@Martin Jol, now following earnestly
Re: How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep by koksybrown: 7:41am On Mar 25, 2013
Re: How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep by eedriyz(m): 7:54am On Mar 25, 2013
I'm following. But the shipping fpr the low-priced items is a bit too high.
Re: How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep by eedriyz(m): 7:54am On Mar 25, 2013
I'm following. But the shipping for the low-priced items is a bit too high.
Re: How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep by indrija: 8:04am On Mar 25, 2013
I am willing to be the first to try him..I'lld keep. You all posted.I already sent him a mail.
Re: How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep by Martinjol: 9:36am On Mar 25, 2013
indrija: I am willing to be the first to try him..I'lld keep. You all posted.I already sent him a mail.

OK thanks every1 for ffing. Hope to do my best for y'all
Re: How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep by ruggedcuzz: 11:29am On Mar 25, 2013
I need a Clean, cheap, uk used Bold 4, white colour. My location is Akure. Let me know the total cost of getting it to me.
You can also post the link of the one you selected here for us to see.
Martins, am a serious buyer
Re: How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep by Yomkris(m): 2:14pm On Mar 25, 2013
Nice thread meh.. Wishing everyone all the best.
Re: How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep by Martinjol: 2:19pm On Mar 25, 2013
HP mini 210 new still available

Actually this is N49470
-2 Gigabytes of RAM
-160 Gigabyte Hard Drive
-Intel Atom N450 Processor (1.67 Ghz 2 Threads)
-WiFi
-Bluetooth
-Webcam
- Windows 7 ULTIMATE
-Office 2010 Professional
-Visio 2010 Premium
-Fireworks CS3

1 Like

Re: How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep by Martinjol: 2:19pm On Mar 25, 2013
ruggedcuzz: I need a Clean, cheap, uk used Bold 4, white colour. My location is Akure. Let me know the total cost of getting it to me.
You can also post the link of the one you selected here for us to see.
Martins, am a serious buyer

Will be on it bro
Re: How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep by Martinjol: 2:20pm On Mar 25, 2013
bashit: Hi Martin. I am interested in geting nokia E5 unlocked from you. Do the research for the new one and used one, let me know the total cost soonest. Thanks

ok man. Just gimme some time pls
Re: How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep by Martinjol: 2:22pm On Mar 25, 2013
Xzevian: Gud to see Ɣou on here, c-wyhte is really helping ur situation because nearly all of us frm d importation thread can be rest assure of him...... Pls kindly help me find out Ă good delivery cost for d following items bb bold2(9700), torch 1, 2, 42inches lcd,led television delivery cost. Ɣou can send d cost to Ϻý mail. Xzevian@gmail.com

For now can't do TVs. because they are fragile. I'll tell you if and when I might be able to. For the rest, gimme some time pls. Thanks
Re: How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep by johnemeka(m): 3:06pm On Mar 25, 2013
how much can i get a clean UK used HP or Dell os Asus laptop.screen:14 inch,RAM 2gb,HHD 160 or 250 or 320,DVD ROM,web cam, with or without wifi. All that it will cost me to ship it down to uyo in Akwa ibom state Nigeria. Kingchucks2007@yahoo.com
Re: How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep by Cwhyte(m): 9:48pm On Mar 25, 2013
eedriyz: I'm following. But the shipping for the low-priced items is a bit too high.

U said 'low-priced items is high because of 20kg is just £75, here is the info on that:

1. The risk involved (insurance), on the part of the shipping coys on all items irrespective of the weight is the same I.e moneyback guaranteed.
2. It will take you the same Tfare to transport a pencil or 5 pencils from point A to B.
3. Martin jol is using 2 shipping companies. One only handles up to 20kg at a flat rate. The other 1 handles small weights at D̶̲̥̅̊ said rates.
4. Rule of thumb!!! The more the orders, the less the average shipping rates.
Re: How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep by Cwhyte(m): 10:02pm On Mar 25, 2013
I hope you guys aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ aware that he walks into stores everyday to enquire about your various orders. He might see a bold 5 for £10 and by 2moro its gone. S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ please make request for prices only when you aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ ready S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ we won't have him wandering the streets of manchester for nothing.

1 Like

Re: How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep by 2fishes(m): 6:56am On Mar 26, 2013
C. whyte:
I hope you guys aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ aware that he walks into stores everyday to enquire about your various orders. He might see a bold 5 for £10 and by 2moro its gone. S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ please make request for prices only when you aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ ready S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ we won't have him wandering the streets of manchester for nothing.
This is true and very important.
Re: How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep by Martinjol: 9:29am On Mar 26, 2013
Dear all, please always indicate the condition of the product you want (new or used) cos if you do not indicate if what you want is used or new, I will just assume that it is used that you want like my bro cwhyte taught me too grin

Cheers
Re: How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep by Martinjol: 12:36pm On Mar 26, 2013
hp mini 210 new still available

reduced price now [b][/b]N47000
-2 Gigabytes of RAM
-160 Gigabyte Hard Drive
-WiFi
-Bluetooth
-Webcam
- Windows 7 ULTIMATE
-Visio 2010 Premium
-Fireworks CS3
Re: How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep by mecuzee(m): 12:45pm On Mar 26, 2013
Re: How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep by Johnnyemy: 10:14pm On Mar 26, 2013
Nice thread here. I will get in touch with you after surveying ebay.
Re: How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep by oshie(m): 2:48am On Mar 27, 2013
I need used Bold 2.
Re: How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep by miqos02(m): 7:25am On Mar 27, 2013
Martin jol: hp mini 210 new still available

-2 Gigabytes of RAM
-160 Gigabyte Hard Drive
-WiFi
-Bluetooth
-Webcam
- Windows 7 ULTIMATE
-Visio 2010 Premium
-Fireworks CS3
martin,this laptop is expensive because, a new hp mini 320,2gb is btw 54 and 55k in lagos,i am a laptop dealer. can you help make ebay payments at a fee ?
Re: How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep by surveycash(m): 8:10am On Mar 27, 2013
@Martins...Good job you are doing here. I must commend you effort. Running around the streets of London sourcing for price is not an easy job and I opine that it should be done for a fee (even if it's N1000/search). This will leave with only the serious buyers and not the window shoppers.

Secondly, you should consider the option of Pay4Me service where you will make payments for ebay/amazon account holders. Some of the sellers ship to Nigeria.

Re: How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep by Aleshyto(m): 8:33am On Mar 27, 2013
Martin jol: hp mini 210 new still available

-2 Gigabytes of RAM
-160 Gigabyte Hard Drive
-WiFi
-Bluetooth
-Webcam
- Windows 7 ULTIMATE
-Visio 2010 Premium
-Fireworks CS3
. Tanx for d gud job ure doin here, pls i nd Used HP COMPAQ tc4200(price range frm 18k downward). Pls can
u gt it for me ASAP?
Re: How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep by mamaaustin(f): 8:48am On Mar 27, 2013
Hi Martin, can I get a quote for two used but clean blackberry bold 2 (9700) - white in colour and a used blackberry touch 9810 asap. You can respond thru the email I sent you, check ur spam box
Re: How To Buy From Uk At Good Retail Prices And Ship To Your Doorstep by toluxa1(m): 12:09pm On Mar 27, 2013
Nice thread.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Quality Pine Wood Boards For Sale! / Welding Machine With Digital Inverter Technology For Sale @girisim / 4 Big Lies You Have Been Told About Table Water Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.