Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,991 members, 7,956,703 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:08 PM

Soccerpoolsprediction Business In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Soccerpoolsprediction Business In Nigeria (707 Views)

Electronics Business In Nigeria / Diesel Business In Nigeria / Introduce Your Game Center Business In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soccerpoolsprediction Business In Nigeria by guobe: 7:32pm On Mar 24, 2013
soccer pools prediction business is profitable.all you have to do is know how to be smart in predicting matches and know when not to predict.with 2500 you can make as much as 200,000 naira.join soccerpoolsprediction nigeria on facebook to be in business.
Re: Soccerpoolsprediction Business In Nigeria by guobe: 7:37pm On Mar 24, 2013
soccerpoolsprediction nigeria were the winner of the 40 inches sony led tv in the supersport prediction game last english season.
Re: Soccerpoolsprediction Business In Nigeria by guobe: 7:40pm On Mar 24, 2013
soccer prediction is not guess work.It takes experience and know when not to play.
Re: Soccerpoolsprediction Business In Nigeria by guobe: 7:48pm On Mar 24, 2013
this is the 40 inches sony led tv won
Re: Soccerpoolsprediction Business In Nigeria by guobe: 8:14pm On Mar 24, 2013
the 40 inches sony led tv flatscreen can be found on our page on facebook.we were number one in africa of over 20000 people.
Re: Soccerpoolsprediction Business In Nigeria by guobe: 8:29pm On Mar 24, 2013
we have won again few draws in the english league.picking up cash tomorrow.
Re: Soccerpoolsprediction Business In Nigeria by guobe: 8:47pm On Mar 24, 2013
eleven draws out of 49 this week and we still won.the draws were 2,3,5,7,10,13,22,29,34,37,38.
Re: Soccerpoolsprediction Business In Nigeria by guobe: 6:21pm On Mar 25, 2013
its going to be a tough week in the english league this week.lets see if it is advisable to play.join our facebook page to get more.
Re: Soccerpoolsprediction Business In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 26, 2022
guobe:
its going to be a tough week in the english league this week.lets see if it is advisable to play.join our facebook page to get more.

Good Afternoon bro
Please bro,I really need help that's y I messaged you on a dead thread

I have a 4year old kid,he has started school,he he is not really good in writing,so I got him a private teacher to tutor him,we agreed on 5k a month and he has started since 5months ago,we are gradually seeing improvements a lot
What I need your help for now is that, I'm so broke this month,things hasn't been moving well with me n I need to pay up the teacher tutoring him so his studies will continue
I will really appreciate it if u can help me with something....pls bro

I swear to God who made me and you,everything I said here is true....I plead with u to help me pay his lesson fee this month so that his lesson will continue
I will really appreciate if you don't ignore me bro

This is my account details
Wema bank
Akinsanya Samad

Pls help me....May Almighty God help you more @guobe

(1) (Reply)

Samoa Air Implements 'pay As You Weigh' Flights / Nairaland Dragon's Den - Business Funding, Matters Arising. / How Do I Send Bulk Mail Without Appearing As Spam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.