Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,108 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

How To Make Money With Facebook - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money With Facebook (483 Views)

Tutorial On How To Make Money With Facebook Account (free) / My Experience With Facebook Fake Aliko Dangote -photos / How To Make Money With Facebook Autopilot Ebook Is Very Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money With Facebook by princemolak(m): 10:03pm On Mar 24, 2013
Most people have a facebook account, but only a few know that it is possible to make money online with facebook, but in this post, i will be taking you through some of the processes of making money online from facebook.
As i have always said and will always say, to make money online, you must have a product that you are selling or a SERVICE THAT YOU ARE OFFERING, so i believe you have one of the two because if you dont there is no way of making money online, if you are stuck and dont know how money is being made Online,then pls see my post here for that.
So to make money online, you should have a product you are promoting, be it your own product or that which you are promoting as a affiliate, and if you dont have a product that you should have a service.
Since facebook is a place to meet and connect with lots of people from all works of life, this makes it easier for you to look for people with a particular problem and then solve there problem with your good or service that you are offering.
Lets assume, you are selling an ebook on how to Get student Loans, there are thousands of students on facebook with which you can connect with and then introduce your book to them.
Alternatively, if you are a web developer, there are lots of facebookers who needs website but they dont know how to get it, with your facebook account, you can connect with such people and sell your service to them.
One easy way with which facebook allows you to make money online from it is that, they allow each user to fill in there favorites’, there hobbies and the likes. So if you are selling an ebook on how to increase your Basketball skills, mere looking at a facebook profile, you can tell if basketball is one of his hobbies, and if it is, then he or she becomes a potential customer who can buy or order for your service.
But dont you think it will be an hard task to start checking from one profile to another , all in a bid to know your potential customers? yes, it is . But through the following ways, you can easily detect and capture your customers, read more here http://onlinemoneydon.com/make-money-with-facebook/

http://onlinemoneydon.com/make-money-with-facebook/

(1) (Reply)

Insurance Is A Life Saver(transfer Your Risk To Us @ Wapic Insurance Plc ) / Profitable Business You Can Do With Blaclberry / AMCON Confirms Sale Of Nationalised Banks In 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.