Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Senate President Gives 2face Ferrari But Rejected A Bill To Pay Unemployed Grad - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Senate President Gives 2face Ferrari But Rejected A Bill To Pay Unemployed Grad (1963 Views)

SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly / SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG / SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25 Thousand Monthly... How true? (2) (3) (4)

Senate President Gives 2face Ferrari But Rejected A Bill To Pay Unemployed Grad by PRAISEPHS: 10:04pm On Mar 24, 2013
It amazes me d way naija politician do things. Senate president, David Mark rejected a bill to be paying unemployed graduates js N20,000 monthly. But he could give 2Face a Ferrari worth abt 35 million naira. Mehn these guys are crazy...Pls broadcast.
Re: Senate President Gives 2face Ferrari But Rejected A Bill To Pay Unemployed Grad by AdaobiFelix: 12:08am On Mar 25, 2013
Wicked pple
Re: Senate President Gives 2face Ferrari But Rejected A Bill To Pay Unemployed Grad by Spidyy: 12:59am On Mar 25, 2013
I really don't want to think this is true. I am still searching for a true fact abt this story. This is the same Senate president that said GSM phones are not for the poor.

No comment until I find this story true.

Re: Senate President Gives 2face Ferrari But Rejected A Bill To Pay Unemployed Grad by Spidyy: 1:23am On Mar 25, 2013
Although its not a Ferrari but still this men are wicked.This man called David Mark one day will experience the wrath of Gods anger. Nigeria is on the brink of Civil war, it's imminent that there will be huge chaos in this country the way things are going. My friend once said to me when I said Nigeria needs to be liberated, he asked "How will we do it?" And I said to him "When the oppressed and the pleased with a concience come together as 1". Its clearly obvious that these ppl don't care abt the youths. I am still weeping for the students that lost their lives in Nassarawa state uni. Students protesting peacfully were shot by the Nigerian Army and nothing was said or done. No one is safe anymore in this country if Soilders can shoot to kill unarmed citizens of this country.

Re: Senate President Gives 2face Ferrari But Rejected A Bill To Pay Unemployed Grad by StFrank2(m): 5:26am On Mar 25, 2013
He is an a s s hole
Re: Senate President Gives 2face Ferrari But Rejected A Bill To Pay Unemployed Grad by ami4u(m): 6:54am On Mar 25, 2013
angry angryBoko boiz ₪ de si this ppl attack abi? ₪a̶̲̥̅̊ poor defenceless ppl them de fit show Ώĩ†̥ђ.jos si ppl way de cuz d wahala of our country, jos there looting this country dry but yet jos the easiest tin of life way for mk person at-al-at-al de manage him life, them ₪ gre make possible angry
Re: Senate President Gives 2face Ferrari But Rejected A Bill To Pay Unemployed Grad by Jesuspikin87(m): 7:44pm On Mar 25, 2013
Why this no enter front page?
Re: Senate President Gives 2face Ferrari But Rejected A Bill To Pay Unemployed Grad by LYNDDY(f): 10:35pm On Mar 25, 2013
i heard he denied ever giving them that car,wel i dont know who to believe
Re: Senate President Gives 2face Ferrari But Rejected A Bill To Pay Unemployed Grad by Rexmarysweet(m): 9:57am On Mar 26, 2013
@PRAISE PHS:See how u have lured people to be insulting David Mark.Its indeed true that Nigerian Politics Socks but this information you gave is wrong. Pls I want you answer this few questions for me-
1- Did u attend the wedding?
2- where you there when the Gifts were presented?
3- Do you ever read Newspapers or Listen to news?
4-Have you met David Mark one on one before?
5-the ferrari u posted,why was david mark nd the couples picture missing.And what exactly could you read from the write up in the paper pasted on the Bunnet?
6-Where did u get ur facts and who reported it?
7-That they come from the same benue,does it connot family relationship?
8-If you do read Naija Gossip site,pls desist from doing so and do better things.
9-The bill that was rejected in the senate was thrown out by all senators and the person that presided over the session was the deputy senate president Senator Ike Ekweremmadu.

FBN Microfinance Bank Aptitude Test? / Receptionist Urgently Needed @ Aguda- Surulere / Grange School Latest Recruitment (13 Vacant Positions)