Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,194 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

4chan And Racism - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / 4chan And Racism (2621 Views)

Nigeria, Still A Victim Of E-racism (unfair Treatment) By Paypal & Co. / Yes! 4CHAN Was INDEED Hacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4chan And Racism by LaurenRampton: 3:31am On Mar 25, 2013
Well, on the internet is this site called 4chan. On this website there is an international section, aptly named /int/. Since that board is dominated by white people from Western countries, the topics tend to be quite euro-centric and racist. I wanted to change that, so I came here with the hopes that we could confront the lies they tell about Nigeria, our race and the continent in general. Let's band together and fight the bullying and condescension they subject us to.

P.S. I wasn't sure where this topic might fit in, so I thought computers(since it deals with the internet) would be the best place.

P.P.S. I have made the decision to move this topic to the culture section. Since /int/ is defined as "a place to discuss language and culture." Moderator, please feel free to delete this post.

-Thank You
Re: 4chan And Racism by unnamed: 4:33am On Mar 25, 2013
Well, nice move...but good luck with that
Re: 4chan And Racism by Babalegba(m): 1:52pm On Mar 26, 2013
maybe we should try and put our own house in order first, afterall. we do have a thieving. squirrellling. fisherman at the top who consistently dents our image.
Re: 4chan And Racism by SenecaTheYonger: 7:49pm On Mar 23, 2020
Babalegba:
maybe we should try and put our own house in order first, afterall. we do have a thieving. squirrellling. fisherman at the top who consistently dents our image.

Would you chose Buhari over Jonathan?
Re: 4chan And Racism by Babalegba(m): 9:04pm On Mar 23, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

Sadly, Buhari is the better leader of the two despite all his tribalism and shortcomings.
Re: 4chan And Racism by SenecaTheYonger: 9:11pm On Mar 23, 2020
Babalegba:
Sadly, Buhari is the better leader of the two despite all his tribalism and shortcomings.

True
Re: 4chan And Racism by fadilullahi296(f): 2:04am On Oct 17, 2020
Babalegba:

lmao
Re: 4chan And Racism by Babalegba(m): 1:04pm On Feb 16, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Sadly , events on the ground has made it clear that Jonathan is better than Buhari. I know it's like being asked to choose between malaria and migraine but Jonathan is clearly better.Nigeria is cursed with bad leadership.

(1) (Reply)

Like New Dell Precision 7710 - Intel Xeon, UHD Display, 8GB Nvidia Graphics / Extremely Neat HP Pavilion DV9700 Gaming Laptops / 19 Acronyms All Computer And Phone Owners Must Know The Full Meaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.