Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,796 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Study In Azerbaijan And Move To Europe - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Study In Azerbaijan And Move To Europe (1713 Views)

Study In Baku Azerbaijan / Obtain Your B.sc & M.sc In Ukraine & Azerbaijan (invitation & Visa Guaranteed) / Study In Europe Without Hassles - Iceland, Slovakia, Baltic, Hungary, Poland : (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study In Azerbaijan And Move To Europe by bellstich: 4:55am On Mar 25, 2013
Hello house,
For all wishing to study in Europe but have little funding and the Embassy's in Nigeria can give you tough requirements, why not study for 6months in Azerbaijan and apply from there to Europe. The school fees are cheap and the country is good, above all u are allowed to work, visa is also not difficult

Check out these Universities : Many of the programs are in english

Azerbaijan University of Archtecture and Contruction $1000/year

Baku Slavic University $1000/year
Re: Study In Azerbaijan And Move To Europe by bigfat07: 5:12pm On Mar 25, 2013
Azerbaijan is the largest country in the Caucasus region located at the crossroads of Western Asia and Eastern Europe.
Capital: Baku
Currency: Azerbaijani manat
President: Ilham Aliyev
Official language: Azerbaijani language
Continent: Asia, Europe

VERY KOOL undecided
Re: Study In Azerbaijan And Move To Europe by Walat83(m): 10:43pm On May 01, 2013
Re: Study In Azerbaijan And Move To Europe by toptex: 10:52pm On May 06, 2013
Tell me more about their Embassy
Re: Study In Azerbaijan And Move To Europe by Nobody: 9:47am On May 29, 2013
bellstich: Hello house,
For all wishing to study in Europe but have little funding and the Embassy's in Nigeria can give you tough requirements, why not study for 6months in Azerbaijan and apply from there to Europe. The school fees are cheap and the country is good, above all u are allowed to work, visa is also not difficult

Check out these Universities : Many of the programs are in english

Azerbaijan University of Archtecture and Contruction $1000/year

Baku Slavic University $1000/year
Thanks for the information. I guess you are a student in Azerbaijan, please tell me how did you secure your visa? Thats the only thing giving me concern about the country because i heard they have no embassy in Nigeria. Thanks for your swift response.....awaiting to hearing from you.
Re: Study In Azerbaijan And Move To Europe by nwadieze(m): 5:27pm On Jul 01, 2013
please brother are you currently in Azerbaijan?
Re: Study In Azerbaijan And Move To Europe by digucis(f): 10:46am On Oct 01, 2013
Demaejy:
Thanks for the information. I guess you are a student in Azerbaijan, please tell me how did you secure your visa? Thats the only thing giving me concern about the country because i heard they have no embassy in Nigeria. Thanks for your swift response.....awaiting to hearing from you.

Hello Demaejy!
I have had quite a lot of experience to visas. What country You are interested in? What kind of information you want to receive? All Your questions You can send me to this e-mail admissions@admissiondirect.eu, and I`ll help You.

Best wishes!

(1) (Reply)

Study In Australia Or Canada - Pay Tuition After Visa / Training For Experienced Engineers- Ipebs / Cheap Study In Belarus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.