Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Help Hiv Positive Patient - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Hiv Positive Patient (692 Views)

Help! HIV/AIDS And Stroke / Immune Booster Drugs Can Help Hiv Patients. / How Will I Know If Am Not Hiv Positive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Hiv Positive Patient by Dospix(m): 9:44am On Mar 25, 2013
One faithful day, i was having a conversation with a very close friend of mine, on how i felt before i went for my hiv test and discovered i was negative. In the course of our discussion, i was taken aback when my friend confided in me that he is hiv positive. I felt shock at first because he looked so healthy. He told me how things became very difficult for him after the discovery that he is hiv positive. He pleaded that i should help him in any way i can; and i thought it wise to ask for your help assistance and advice great Nairalanders. My friend happens to be a very brilliant guy and he is working very hard to have a bright future. He schools in one of the institutions in Nasarawa state, while his parents resides in Abuja. For him, being hiv positive meant his future has crashed and there is nothing he can do to change things. However, i did let him know that being hiv positive doesn't mean all is gone and lost. He said he has being positive since February last year, and he is yet to take any medication because he doesn't have the money to get the drugs. Pls advice me on how to help; your candid advice is greatly needed. Thanks and God bless you.
Re: Help Hiv Positive Patient by subzidi: 2:24pm On Mar 25, 2013
Your friend should go to any good government hospital where the condition is treated. You can look up other threads in this section where managmenent of this condition has been holistically discussed. HIV +ve is NOT the end of life!
Re: Help Hiv Positive Patient by Dospix(m): 7:12pm On Mar 25, 2013
I can say i don't really know any credible medical center i can refer him to around Abuja...they guy in question happens to be so devastated; he can't even take a rational decision to help his situation. He is scared of being stigmatize.
Re: Help Hiv Positive Patient by agohavivi(f): 8:10pm On Mar 25, 2013
Your friend should simply register in a government hospital and he'll be referred to an HIV treatment centre. The necessary drugs are free and he can still live a normal healthy life.
Re: Help Hiv Positive Patient by Dospix(m): 11:48pm On Mar 25, 2013
Pls do you know any hospital i can refer him to around Abuja?

(1) (Reply)

Human EYES / World Known Animals That Actually Never DIE. / ~:::::Medical Genocide::::::~the Black African "Hiv" Hustle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.