Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,743 members, 7,840,880 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Business/ Job Opportunity! - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Business/ Job Opportunity! (1015 Views)

Job Opportunity(representatives For An American Company Needed) / Job Opportunity / Job Opportunity Urgent Vacancy As Distributor/ Dealer (new)! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business/ Job Opportunity! by Topewealth: 2:04pm On Mar 25, 2013
Are you a fresh graduate ? A student? Employed ? Unemployed? House wife? .

Check out this amazing opportunity,

• My name is Tope Wealth, a business coach, speaker and entrepreneur; as part of my plan to impart lives positively this year through empowerment, am giving out this opportunity to "3 Unemployed graduates to pick up goods on credit@ a retail price , sell @ their desire prices and payback after 1 week!
Terms and Condition Apply.

• If you use a blackberry phone or any other smart phone, this is an opportunity to market any of our products online or off line with picture or one or 2 sample.
. We will send u the retail price of every product you desire to market.

.You market it @ your own price.

.When you get a customer for the product(s ) ,just refer him/her to our office .

.Tell us the agreed price with the customer , and we will pay you the difference.

•Buy the products at a retail price (quality products @ crazy retail price) sell @ any price and make your profit, the amazing facts is " YOU CAN START WITH 10K ,20k, 30k or 50k" depending on wat you want to resell!

•About me -
My name is Tope Wealth
I import and sell wide range of house hold electronics and kitchen appliance to retailers at amazing prices.
All our products are well known brands that sell itself without stress.

OUR PRODUCT INCLUDE

•Sandwich maker

•Electric Blender

•Macro waves

•Electric Iron

•Generator Iron ( Iron that works with small gen)

•Electric kettle

•Electric cooker

•Gas cooker

•Set of Fancy Pots

•Clippers

•Juicer

•Deep fryer

• Electric Oven

•Hand dryer

•Rechargeable Clippers

•Rechargeable shaver

•Rechargeable Fan

•Rechargeable Bulb + Remote control

•Rechargeable Lamps

•Security Gadgets

•Computer accessories

•Etc

•For more info , contact :
07032526610. 08170843419.
tolawealth081@gmail.com , BB pin- 27D2237D ,
Facebook- twealth akinwale
Cheers!
Re: Business/ Job Opportunity! by Topewealth: 2:18pm On Mar 25, 2013
Mr moderator, y did u delete my post na?

I don't understand you.

• This post is here to help unemployed graduates nd youths.

• I taking a risk, by offering people I knw little about the opportunity of taking goods worth thousands of naira on credit nd pay later.

• Giving young people the opportunity to market , refer customer nd get paid for it .

•opportunity to start their business with little capital

This is my own way of impacting my generation, so why are you always against my post?

Pls if they is anything negative u re thinkn say it here.

In case you don't knw,
Am an Agent of Change
, and my name is a G8t Brand any where!
Want to knw me better? Follow me on facebook- twealth akinwale.
Re: Business/ Job Opportunity! by Topewealth: 9:21am On Aug 19, 2013
This is to inform any1 who is interested in this offer not to send mail to tolawealth081@gmail.com.

This account has been hacked and I don't ve access to it again.

In case u are interested in this offer , mail me on t.wealth12@yahoo.com.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Work & Live Abroad Legally--no Deposit Required / Say No To Brokage,unemployment,joblessness Today / Overwrapping Machine For Soap Box/comestic Box/cigratte Box /DVD/VCD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.