Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Caption This Photo Of OBJ And Shan George - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caption This Photo Of OBJ And Shan George (30416 Views)

Desmond Elliot,Shan George, At Lagos #Sweat4Peace# Campaign (Photos) / Lilian Bach And Shan George Stuns In New Photo / Pirates Beware! Shan George To Send Juju To Movie Pirates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of OBJ And Shan George by amecsuleman(m): 7:28pm On Mar 25, 2013
its a photoshop.
the two pics have different resolutions. the girl shines more than baba.

the light in her forehead and chick is absent in babas face.

babas back is strictly on the wall. from his position nothing could be squeezed into his rears naturally except a photoshopped material.

the girl actually was leaning against somebody but definitly not obj.

you can know this if you are a good photoshoppist.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of OBJ And Shan George by Bigcake: 7:35pm On Mar 25, 2013
Stop being a fool young idiot. Ignorance of social joke is what u are currently suffering frm. Anuofia
ZACHIE:

Let us from afar see the fool here.
Someone likens the appearance of a former President of a country to that of a monkey and another finds that belittling and then you spew that vomit up there??
Go back home. let them teach you. Obasanjo is old enough to be your older brother. We accept, he is too young to father you.
Omo ale
Re: Caption This Photo Of OBJ And Shan George by Ninilowo(m): 7:40pm On Mar 25, 2013
Chima2012: Is this real or photoshop?
PHOTOKIOSK
Re: Caption This Photo Of OBJ And Shan George by nicago: 7:43pm On Mar 25, 2013
32-D:
OBJ seems to be saying: iwo omo yi gbe oyan kuro leyin mi

Hehehehehehe....bobby something..
Re: Caption This Photo Of OBJ And Shan George by Salmoneus(m): 7:44pm On Mar 25, 2013
Shan George: SUGAR DADDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!
Re: Caption This Photo Of OBJ And Shan George by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 25, 2013
hahahahahaBUHAHAHAHAHA......... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin SOME people get mindeye sha
Re: Caption This Photo Of OBJ And Shan George by ZACHIE: 7:47pm On Mar 25, 2013
Bigcake: Stop being a fool young idiot. Ignorance of social joke is what u are currently suffering frm. Anuofia

So, it was a social joke.
I see.
I am sorry.
i have been searching for the joke all weeklong and i can`t find it.
(See adult miniscule sense)
Re: Caption This Photo Of OBJ And Shan George by redfly(m): 7:49pm On Mar 25, 2013
OBA-KONG ft Shan G
Re: Caption This Photo Of OBJ And Shan George by 32D: 7:52pm On Mar 25, 2013
Zona.com:

pls interprete
u dis child carry breast comot for ma back
Re: Caption This Photo Of OBJ And Shan George by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 25, 2013
Truckpusher: The lion and the FAKE TRASHY Jewel
Re: Caption This Photo Of OBJ And Shan George by omenka(m): 8:04pm On Mar 25, 2013
Lovine: Its photoshop, watch Shan shadow

U sure say u check the expiry date of that Alomo so?
Re: Caption This Photo Of OBJ And Shan George by marabout(m): 9:02pm On Mar 25, 2013
Ahhhhhhh..........this omoge no know say man body no be firewood?!

My thing still dey sise kampe ooooo.
Re: Caption This Photo Of OBJ And Shan George by akaOpene(m): 9:20pm On Mar 25, 2013
Shrek:featuring shan george.
Re: Caption This Photo Of OBJ And Shan George by veron007: 10:09pm On Mar 25, 2013
trendystuf: grin

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/03/caption-this-photo-of-obj-and-shan.html

See wetin our Oga @ the top dey chop oooo.Lekwa ukwu eee grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of OBJ And Shan George by bashdecash(m): 10:13pm On Mar 25, 2013
Photoshop
Re: Caption This Photo Of OBJ And Shan George by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 25, 2013
Bigcake: Hmmm, monkey dey sleep Shan George come wake am.

Papa e monkey.
Re: Caption This Photo Of OBJ And Shan George by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 25, 2013
Lovine: Baba can not sit motionless with such babe around him, its PHOTOSHOP

Agreeeded. 1,000,000likes.

Baba is forming for the cameraman, isnt it thesame baba i used to know
Re: Caption This Photo Of OBJ And Shan George by Mooye41(m): 10:55pm On Mar 25, 2013
Hmmm..., Baba don vex. Chei...
Re: Caption This Photo Of OBJ And Shan George by InvertedHammer: 10:57pm On Mar 25, 2013
Baba! Oil Block now please...I have given you what you wanted na
Re: Caption This Photo Of OBJ And Shan George by goldolu: 11:17pm On Mar 25, 2013
trendystuf: grin

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/03/caption-this-photo-of-obj-and-shan.html
perfect replacement for Stella, at least no Tummy Tuck for now. Baba ke!
Re: Caption This Photo Of OBJ And Shan George by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:45pm On Mar 25, 2013
A man that bleeped his daughter-inlaw won't hesitate with u Shan.
Re: Caption This Photo Of OBJ And Shan George by ozodimgba(m): 11:48pm On Mar 25, 2013
Photoshoped, evidence two different backgrounds. lipsrsealed Etiwaa nu mu cup ooo!
Re: Caption This Photo Of OBJ And Shan George by victokafor(m): 11:55pm On Mar 25, 2013
OBJ cannot be squizzing his face that way while Shan George is smiling ready to take some photo shots...hmmm there is a mischievous foul play here.. By virtue of intelligence gathering and Graphic design experience, i can categorically say it without consulting my oga at the top that this is PHOTOSHOP>.....that is all....
Re: Caption This Photo Of OBJ And Shan George by linearity: 1:07am On Mar 26, 2013
Beauty and the Beast.
Re: Caption This Photo Of OBJ And Shan George by chucky234(m): 3:02am On Mar 26, 2013
PHOTOSHOP
Photo design
Photo arrange
Photo draw
Photo make
Which one remain... Ok photo science
Re: Caption This Photo Of OBJ And Shan George by lekkie073(m): 5:16am On Mar 26, 2013
photostore....i mean fotochop...no no no....fourtoshup grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of OBJ And Shan George by magnificentsk(m): 5:28am On Mar 26, 2013
The best presido ever who dosnt discriminate or segregate by tribe or religion he dance and laugh with celebrities of all kind, of recent he dance oga at the top the most recent contemporary single by ...... Have you guys whath the video?
Reminds me of ThE KING KONG
Re: Caption This Photo Of OBJ And Shan George by johnnyhandsom(m): 7:14am On Mar 26, 2013
C
Re: Caption This Photo Of OBJ And Shan George by raeez(m): 9:17am On Mar 26, 2013
Chima2012: Is this real or photoshop?
photoshop ko photomarket nii
Re: Caption This Photo Of OBJ And Shan George by oaroloye(m): 10:41am On Mar 26, 2013
This is the worst PHOTOSHOP-PASSED-OFF-AS-REAL I have ever seen.
The brightnesses on Obasanjo and George do not match.
At that distance, there should be some reflection
of Shan's lightness on Obasanjo's cheek,
but there is not even the slightest!

This is a really bad job!
Re: Caption This Photo Of OBJ And Shan George by crisycent: 11:07am On Mar 26, 2013
OBJ: shan george you don come again? i tell you say na genevive dey lubricate my piston now.
SHAN GEORGE: baba o!!!! I'm here now, forget genevive, my bleaching cream still dey work well now. I go give you yansh tear. Dem neva dig my yansh b4, you know say atiku don turn genevive own to oil well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vote Out Buhari - Afia Schwarzenegger Tells Nigerians / Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz Step Out For 'TheFalzExperience2' / Do2dtun Last Chat With DJ Xgee Before His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.