Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Where Is The Common Sense In This - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Where Is The Common Sense In This (550 Views)

Are There Still Hope For The Common Man In This 9ja? / What's D Difference Between Wisdom And Common Sense? / Nigeria Is Leading African Countries In The Common Wealth Games Medal Tally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The Common Sense In This by free2ryhme: 8:26pm On Mar 25, 2013
One shld believe that Nairaland is place for equality fairness and openness but it beats me to see otherwise.. I have had to keep my cool letting the issue slide but to my utmost surprise it happened again but this time I will not keep silent. The world and Nlers must know this.

I made a post on Video: Akwa Ibom Governor, Akpabio, Admits Rigging Senatorial Primary Election by free2ryhme. 5:57pm On Mar 24 only to discover that a much later post ( Akpabio Admits Rigging In Senatorial Election - Video & Full Text by gistyinka(m): 7:00pm On Mar 24 )made front page. This is not the first time it is happening and it is high time a reasonable explanation is made to this regard.Like the old saying, “Common sense is anything but common,” being a moderator means exercising common sense but where is the common sense in this?...

This is not an open letter but a call to do the right thing.

print screen cannot be uploaded screen shot too heavy

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Common Sense In This by Freiburger(m): 11:55am On Mar 26, 2013
Sorry about that, please try and send a PM to the mod of that section recommending the thread for front page the next time.
Re: Where Is The Common Sense In This by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 26, 2013
Another frontpage cry baby. . .
Re: Where Is The Common Sense In This by chucky234(m): 3:36pm On Mar 26, 2013
Has Seun started paying for front page topics? Why is everyone yearning about front page as if there is a special reward attached to it,abegi make I see road jare.
Re: Where Is The Common Sense In This by Emmy9ite(m): 9:19pm On Mar 29, 2013
How much does Seun pay for making frontpage There is no partiality in this, maybe the moderator saw the other thread first or the other thread has more content and a reliable source than yours. Stop complaining Bro.

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between FINISHED And COMPLETE!!! / Ever Experience This Before- That Awkward Moment When...................... / A Message To The Nigerian Youth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.