Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 - Business (178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 (227021 Views)

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 / Binary Option Free Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (186) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by bukky1: 10:44pm On Aug 15, 2014
dagr8:
...do you have knowledge of forex trading?

Yes sir, tho im still a newbie at fx. Any help?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 12:49am On Aug 16, 2014
That was mine, you forgot to mention that the barrier should be set for only Random 25 and 50 respectively. I have scrapped Bolinger band and Stoichastis. MACD can do the trick alone. But right now i trade with only CCI 26, my barriers set at 0.6 to expire in 5 mins, touch option. Chart is 5mins timeframe. Boy you needs alot of balls to actually get yourself to finally place the order. I dont do easy trading anymore. that strategy works always. Just watch till CCI 26 crosses level zero then place the order at once. any second u hesitate invalidates the trade. as one would say, demo it before you attempt it on live money

SUNWALK
shalom123: with Bolinger band set at its default, stochastic slow(default of 14, 3), and MACD set at 5, 10, 4.

Its important to note the pending direction, for instance, if the trend at the time you opened the chard is UP, open your browser, go to binary, login then open Random index, chose the touch option, Select Random Index 25, set your barrier to anything that gives you from 90% for conservative people to 95% if you ant to use my own. +/- 2.9 gives you a 95% payout.

as you watch the chart get close to the upper band of of the bolinger band, ur trade setup (i.e preparation to hit the touch option purchase for barrier -2.9 for fall/put direction) should be ready. once the price hits the upper band, your attention should be shifted towards the two indicators (Stoch & MACD).whether the present candle closed or not, the instance u see a crossover on one of the indicators followed the other one e.g if the stochastic slow crosswed over first, and the MACD followed immediately, then hit the purchase button for touch without hesitation.

Same thing applies to price touching the lower band, just set the barrier to +2.9.

I will kindly urge u to gather courage and hit the button the instance you sight the crossover around either the upper or lower band region.

duration set at 1hr, timeframe of chart is 5M

below is attached an edited chart for illustration. ENJOY cool cool

REMEMBER AM NOT THE OWNER OF THESE STRATEGIES,I JUST HAPPEN TO HAVE SAVED THE PAGE B4 NAIRALAND SAGA HAPPENED.

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 1:27am On Aug 16, 2014
sunwalk: That was mine, you forgot to mention that the barrier should be set for only Random 25 and 50 respectively. I have scrapped Bolinger band and Stoichastis. MACD can do the trick alone. But right now i trade with only CCI 26, my barriers set at 0.6 to expire in 5 mins, touch option. Chart is 5mins timeframe. Boy you needs alot of balls to actually get yourself to finally place the order. I dont do easy trading anymore. that strategy works always. Just watch till CCI 26 crosses level zero then place the order at once. any second u hesitate invalidates the trade. as one would say, demo it before you attempt it on live money

SUNWALK
thanks for the observation.
SHALOM.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by olusode97(m): 11:20am On Aug 16, 2014
Which of the Java bit is the best to install 32 or 64 bit...
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by desperado4xxx: 12:52pm On Aug 16, 2014
bukky1:

Good day everyone. Hope u all are enjoying the glo on android. Am currently working on something for samsung s4 users.

For those asking questions about forex and how to make
serious money with it visit http://exceptionaltechy..com/2014/08/what-is-forex-and-how-to-make-serious.html?m=1
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Maybachexelero: 9:50am On Aug 18, 2014
why are you guys paying someone to buy this system when he actually got it free online and he sells to you guys...abeg make una no dull yourselves abeg...download it eher

http://www.forexstrategiesresources.com/binary-options-trading-strategies/36-trading-60-second-binary-options/

cybug:

you guys have to buy it from him o...

I can't upload it here... That'll be so unfair. Besides, he's also a Nairalander.

Trust me, it's worth it!

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Maybachexelero: 9:54am On Aug 18, 2014
http://www.forexstrategiesresources.com/binary-options-trading-strategies/36-trading-60-second-binary-options/

download the strategy here free...dont buy what you can get free online
omakay:

Yaaaa. I once had those indicators but lost them. i was using it on a low time-frame but could not keep up with the pace. Was about to move to a higher time-frame when my system crashed. Please, i would be very grateful if you can help me send the indicator to my mail-box (omakay@live.com).

And from my little experience then, i feel the indicator will work better when not used in isolation.

2 Likes

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by fxbomovi: 10:02am On Aug 18, 2014
binary option alert: aud/usd will rise. entry price is 9315 or lower.

bet should expire at 2pm Nigeria time
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by stamfoxx: 11:00am On Aug 18, 2014
Maybachexelero: http://www.forexstrategiesresources.com/binary-options-trading-strategies/36-trading-60-second-binary-options/

And you had this info all along, not until your compatriot made a kill out of it before you could drop the link to the house all this while( Not justifying his actions anyway). Its a pity that this noble thread has lost its credibility and finesse. Selfishness is the bane of the day. Even the newbies get discouraged and frustrated out because of self- centered individuals. SMH

2 Likes

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by fxbomovi: 11:09am On Aug 18, 2014
fxbomovi: binary option alert: aud/usd will rise. entry price is 9315 or lower.

bet should expire at 2pm Nigeria time
sell the bet now. at small profit
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by iffydave: 11:43am On Aug 18, 2014
bukky1:

if u re in Lagos, some of the brokers do free training but u must open acct with them
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by mular(m): 12:12pm On Aug 18, 2014
[email][/email]what is happening to binary.com ,the just upgraded their site and everything changed ,no more currencies market
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by amolak: 1:43pm On Aug 18, 2014
Maybachexelero: http://www.forexstrategiesresources.com/binary-options-trading-strategies/36-trading-60-second-binary-options/

Thanks sir
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by fxbomovi: 1:49pm On Aug 18, 2014
binary option alert: gbp /nzd will rise. entry
price is 9719 or lower.
bet should expire at 2.45pm Nigeria time
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by desperado4xxx: 2:01pm On Aug 18, 2014
YOU GUYS SHOULD CHECK OUT THIS. IT FETCHES ME 100USD EVERY 2HRS OF TRADE!
http://exceptionaltechy..com/2014/08/martingale-strategy-applied-to-binarycom.html
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by fxbomovi: 2:34pm On Aug 18, 2014
binary option alert: gbp /nzd will rise. entry
price is 9726 or lower.
bet should expire at 4.30pm Nigeria time
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by fxbomovi: 2:48pm On Aug 18, 2014
fxbomovi: binary option alert: gbp /nzd will rise. entry
price is 9719 or lower.
bet should expire at 2.45pm Nigeria time
won
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by topsybaba: 3:24pm On Aug 18, 2014
[quote author=Maybachexelero]why are you guys paying someone to buy this system when he actually got it free online and he sells to you guys...abeg make una no dull yourselves abeg...download it eher
[/q

Gracia...thanks bro...we almost pay for that stuff....

try to use the indi with 5mins tf it seems to be working too because taking signal can be very hard because entering a trade late isnt a gud 1...so try 5mins
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by amolak: 3:51pm On Aug 18, 2014
stamfoxx:

And you had this info all along, not until your compatriot made a kill out of it before you could drop the link to the house all this while( Not justifying his actions anyway). Its a pity that this noble thread has lost its credibility and finesse. Selfishness is the bane of the day. Even the newbies get discouraged and frustrated out because of self- centered individuals. SMH
Why are u talking like this? did u force him to drop it, b/f he did. And you never face someone that said he got it but want you to go and buy ur own. free the guy jo
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Ozonna(m): 4:10pm On Aug 18, 2014
fxbomovi: sell the bet now. at small profit

What's the name of your binary broker?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by fxbomovi: 4:20pm On Aug 18, 2014
Ozonna:

What's the name of your binary broker?

binary dot com

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by mular(m): 4:38pm On Aug 18, 2014
fxbomovi: binary option alert: gbp /nzd will rise. entry
price is 9726 or lower.
bet should expire at 4.30pm Nigeria time
won trade
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by fxbomovi: 4:50pm On Aug 18, 2014
mular: won trade
thanks for the update.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 8:46pm On Aug 18, 2014
stamfoxx:

to be qualified to make a critism of a sort yopu must have something to deliver on your own. As matters have it, i hv never seen your contribution strategy-wise only criticism, an unhealthy one for that matter. from what i see, the guy took his time to search the net on behalf of the other guy when he firt made the request, he only returned just to discover that another person seems to be selling it. please for the sake of the house and the self-esteem of the contributors, take your time and find something tangible to contribute. if I told youI knew this strategy all along, what would you say? forexstrategoesresources . com has copuntless strategeis to everyones' taste, yet you could come here be-neighing another guy.

let the peace remain

SUNWALK

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by stamfoxx: 9:15pm On Aug 18, 2014
sunwalk: ..
to be qualified to make a critism of a sort yopu must have something to deliver on your own. As matters have it, i hv never seen your contribution strategy-wise only criticism, an unhealthy one for that matter. from what i see, the guy took his time to search the net on behalf of the other guy when he firt made the request, he only returned just to discover that another person seems to be selling it. please for the sake of the house and the self-esteem of the contributors, take your time and find something tangible to contribute. if I told youI knew this strategy all along, what would you say? forexstrategoesresources . com has copuntless strategeis to everyones' taste, yet you could come here be-neighing another guy.

let the peace remain

SUNWALK
You are misinformed to say the least. The parameter for criticism is not your call. Well I contribute my 1 cent to some members on this forum via the whatsapp grouping championed here. I don't need to make a hell of noise about it. Let the peace remain.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by amolak: 9:21pm On Aug 18, 2014
cybug:

you guys have to buy it from him o...

I can't upload it here... That'll be so unfair. Besides, he's also a Nairalander.

Trust me, it's worth it!
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by fxbomovi: 2:04am On Aug 19, 2014
binary option alert: aud /usd
will rise. entry
price is 9324 or lower.
bet should expire at 4.00am Nigeria
time
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by fxbomovi: 5:03am On Aug 19, 2014
fxbomovi: binary option alert: aud /usd
will rise. entry
price is 9324 or lower.
bet should expire at 4.00am Nigeria
time
won
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by fxbomovi: 5:04am On Aug 19, 2014
my eyes are on gold now. let's see how the candle closes at 6am
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by fxbomovi: 5:44am On Aug 19, 2014
fxbomovi: my eyes are on gold now. let's see how the candle closes at 6am
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by fxbomovi: 6:03am On Aug 19, 2014
binary option alert: gold/usd
will fall . entry
price is 1299.59 or higher .
bet should expire at 10.00am Nigeria
time
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by spacebaba: 7:33am On Aug 19, 2014
sunwalk: That was mine, you forgot to mention that the barrier should be set for only Random 25 and 50 respectively. I have scrapped Bolinger band and Stoichastis. MACD can do the trick alone. But right now i trade with only CCI 26, my barriers set at 0.6 to expire in 5 mins, touch option. Chart is 5mins timeframe. Boy you needs alot of balls to actually get yourself to finally place the order. I dont do easy trading anymore. that strategy works always. Just watch till CCI 26 crosses level zero then place the order at once. any second u hesitate invalidates the trade. as one would say, demo it before you attempt it on live money

SUNWALK
boss SUNWALK i greet u,pls can u explain how you use only MACD for the trick above, @acentuate may GOD always bless you, and to all members of this great thread GOD will continue to reward you guys.

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (186)

Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) / Lotto Forecast (sure Game)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.