Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,477 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Bold 5 For Sale - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Bold 5 For Sale (623 Views)

Clean White Ubranded Bold 5 For Sell sold / ***USA Used Torch1(white N30k),Torch 2(white N40k, bold 5 N44k. curve 4 N29k*** / Fresh White Bold 5 For Sale! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bold 5 For Sale by ayobelos: 6:19am On Mar 26, 2013
Bold 5 available for 42k call 08052647475 if interested....
Re: Bold 5 For Sale by eyescue(m): 6:25am On Mar 26, 2013
ayobelos: Torch 3 available for sale at 35k call 08058774067 if interested....
TUFACE IS A FAILURE TO NIGERIANS
Yes indeed. Triface abi Tuface or wat ever his fucking name is is a fool and has made his entire fans and other nigerians an object of mockery. We all supported him when he was coming up with his career, buying his songs, rating him the best and now the least he could offer by leting we the fans and fellow nigerians to witness his wedding live @ home he faild. Tuface or what ever his name is is a disapointment by taking his wedding abroad. Come to think of it, he took the wedding to dubia thus creating revenue for them and indirectly making our affluent nigerian to go and spend our money there. If i may ask, is it that we dont have a nice hotel that will befit his wedding or what that he decides it to be dubai. Really, he doesnt worth to behold any good tittle from anybody that really call him or herself a true nigerian. My grate fellow Nigerian, its time we woke up! We cant continue like this. After giving an artist our support as fans he or she will back us. Tuface, will definately come home and sing another song....but ''a big fool'' shall be the name of that idiot to buy his song or evn his wedding video b'coz i kw that is what is going to be nxt point of action to suck us as usual. Truely, if what i said here is true indeed plz help me make it go viral by pasting it all over any social net work. I love you all. Mr. Frank. A.K.A Eyescue.
Re: Bold 5 For Sale by ayobelos: 9:50am On Mar 26, 2013
eyescue: TUFACE IS A FAILURE TO NIGERIANS
Yes indeed. Triface abi Tuface or wat ever his fucking name is is a fool and has made his entire fans and other nigerians an object of mockery. We all supported him when he was coming up with his career, buying his songs, rating him the best and now the least he could offer by leting we the fans and fellow nigerians to witness his wedding live @ home he faild. Tuface or what ever his name is is a disapointment by taking his wedding abroad. Come to think of it, he took the wedding to dubia thus creating revenue for them and indirectly making our affluent nigerian to go and spend our money there. If i may ask, is it that we dont have a nice hotel that will befit his wedding or what that he decides it to be dubai. Really, he doesnt worth to behold any good tittle from anybody that really call him or herself a true nigerian. My grate fellow Nigerian, its time we woke up! We cant continue like this. After giving an artist our support as fans he or she will back us. Tuface, will definately come home and sing another song....but ''a big fool'' shall be the name of that idiot to buy his song or evn his wedding video b'coz i kw that is what is going to be nxt point of action to suck us as usual. Truely, if what i said here is true indeed plz help me make it go viral by pasting it all over any social net work. I love you all. Mr. Frank. A.K.A Eyescue.

What has tuface got to do with this post? undecided
Re: Bold 5 For Sale by ayobelos: 8:21am On Apr 01, 2013
Still available
Re: Bold 5 For Sale by ayobelos: 9:33am On Apr 01, 2013
Still here... call now
Re: Bold 5 For Sale by ayobelos: 7:15am On Apr 02, 2013
Still available
Re: Bold 5 For Sale by ayobelos: 7:57am On Apr 03, 2013
still available
Re: Bold 5 For Sale by ayobelos: 9:11am On Apr 04, 2013
Call now....

(1) (Reply)

Russian Billionaire Plans To Make Humans Immortal By 2045 / Blackberry Combo: Bold 5 + 64GB Playbook 75k For Sale / Neat CURVE 7 @ 20k SOLD SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.