Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Direct Access To Georgia Republic Universities - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Direct Access To Georgia Republic Universities (3016 Views)

Nigerian Helicopter Crashes In Benin Republic (Pictured) / What To Carry Along When Travel To Georgia Europe. / Photos: 4 Nigerian Students Found Dead In An Apartment In Georgia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Direct Access To Georgia Republic Universities by justhelp(m): 7:17am On Mar 26, 2013
Pls NlS am new here I need direct access to the univerties in the republic of Georgia concerning application and admission, I tried to check online but I was getting agents adverts and websites,but I don't want go through agents because most of them are wicked and heartless, I actually want to study over there not for work or other purpose,please I need universities that charge tuition between 800 to 200USD even if it one year Diploma or certificate courses for O level holder. Please I want help here both from people over their and good people of NL.Pls help
Re: Direct Access To Georgia Republic Universities by kennybuda: 10:15am On Mar 26, 2013
I dont think is that difficult to use your google search for universities in georgia then apply to the school direct.

1 Like

Re: Direct Access To Georgia Republic Universities by justhelp(m): 4:32pm On Mar 26, 2013
Thanks bro your reply was helpful, I just did so with specific on application and I got one university that request for 50usd for application fee and the process is very easy. Okay let me put the university site for the benefit of others that wants to apply without using agents just long on to www.ug.edu.ge/en/admission am about to submit my application online.
Re: Direct Access To Georgia Republic Universities by justhelp(m): 4:44pm On Mar 26, 2013
kennybuda: I dont think is that difficult to use your google search for universities in georgia then apply to the school direct.
thanks bro I got one university and am about to send my documents to them online though they request for 50usd for application fee. God bless.
Re: Direct Access To Georgia Republic Universities by myopera: 2:10pm On Apr 13, 2013
can someone work and schooling in Georgia at d same time. pls i need reply
Re: Direct Access To Georgia Republic Universities by omoniyi212: 12:21am On Apr 15, 2013
Pls Nigerians in Georgia how many days will take for georgian visa to be out.need some info on the new rule
Re: Direct Access To Georgia Republic Universities by homeboy232(m): 4:41pm On Apr 15, 2013
monthly accommodation in georgia is 200 to 300usd per month...georgia is not for hustler, if u are thinking of greener pasture in georgia, that means u ar really on long thing..u cant even migrate from there to another country, u stil have to come to naija and apply..forget abt georgia..kosovo make sense pass am self...i dey tell u fact no be say i dey spoil ur mind ooo..u cannot even apply direct anymore..na agents dey give there schools hope for more naija students...u ar condemn to apply through agent....

2 Likes

Re: Direct Access To Georgia Republic Universities by myopera: 6:39pm On Apr 18, 2013
thnk u my brother, are talking serbia wen u mention kosovo dat is beta pass Georgia may be i shd shift my focus to serbia.
Re: Direct Access To Georgia Republic Universities by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 19, 2013
@justhelp,did you submit your online application with the 50usd payment receipt?i mean scanned copy.
Re: Direct Access To Georgia Republic Universities by justhelp(m): 2:31pm On Jun 29, 2013
@everyone that apply through the university I posted,pls has the school reply you? Because am waiting or is there any other thing I need to do aside what I saw on their website, @justwise please with your wealth of experience is there better ways of study education at the university abroad with my NCE result now cos using o level may require some test English laguage test even if it uk with scolarship I really need it because I want to come back and lecture in Nigeria, pls anyone with vital info cos this Georgia application has weaken me.
Re: Direct Access To Georgia Republic Universities by homeboy232(m): 6:14am On Jun 30, 2013
myopera: can someone work and schooling in Georgia at d same time. pls i need reply

kindly limit your expectation when u are planing to seek greener pasture in georgia...economically, georgia is poor, they dont have a good relationship with russia, and you cannot visit any country from georgia, u just have to return back to naija and apply for another country...georgia is a big trap for those seeking greener pasture...most of the citizens are poor...you cannot apply direct unless u pass through agents..those money u waste on agents just because you are too shy for visa interview in other better countries, ur best option is to apply for cable visa..u dont want much stress..dont be a joker dreamer,republic of georgia is a dead city...
Re: Direct Access To Georgia Republic Universities by justhelp(m): 4:05pm On Jun 30, 2013
@homeboy232 thanks for this wonderful eye opening infomation, but I still need to do my educational course abroad in cheap school and friendly environment please if there any idea cos I want you use my college of education certificate to be able to secure admission easly please any one with infomation that can be of help I beg you to contribute.
Re: Direct Access To Georgia Republic Universities by henrimoto(m): 5:42pm On Jun 30, 2013
justhelp: @homeboy232 thanks for this wonderful eye opening infomation, but I still need to do my educational course abroad in cheap school and friendly environment please if there any idea cos I want you use my college of education certificate to be able to secure admission easly please any one with infomation that can be of help I beg you to contribute.
@justhelp. so d $50 u paid as aplication fee 2 apply 4 dat geogia school is gone like dat? i would advice u take ur time 2 make ur research, dont b in a haste! wat u should b looking 4 are schools u can study and work. ( at d same time a bit cheap). d google is always there 4 u 2 get free useful informations. and again, thank God 4 nairaland forum! dis is 1 forum dat u will gather a lot of information dat very helpful . if only u will exercise patience 2 learn 4rm d travel forums. ok... 4 what u re looking 4, check out dis threads on naira land forum. search 4 north cyprus thread, d other one is azerbegien thread. there schools here are cheap and u can work while u study. let me here 4rm u.
Re: Direct Access To Georgia Republic Universities by homeboy232(m): 9:00pm On Jul 03, 2013
justhelp: @homeboy232 thanks for this wonderful eye opening infomation, but I still need to do my educational course abroad in cheap school and friendly environment please if there any idea cos I want you use my college of education certificate to be able to secure admission easly please any one with infomation that can be of help I beg you to contribute.

my opinion of u must not be your reality, let me ask u one simple question?? Where exactly do u want to study?? Georgia or where?? Who is your sponsor?? I hope u are not thinking of working and studying?? Tel me, where exactly do u stand...i can only help to come and join me in Russia...when i speak, i speak wit fact and point..NO work for international students here..think very well before u decide...
Re: Direct Access To Georgia Republic Universities by abbie359(f): 12:19pm On Jul 13, 2013
first, i must say that it is almost not possible for Nigerians to get into the Republic of Georgia now. reason, our fellow Nigerians that are there right now has abused the opportunity given to them. According to what I heard from a genuine source there in Georgia, they are trying to get rid of the Nigerians there now before bringing in new ones but this time through rigorous screening.even the Nigerians in Georgia now, if they are not lucky after their present residence permit expires, it wont be renewed. if their permit is still valid and they travel outside Georgia, they may not be allowed in again.

Nigerian Ambassador to Ukraine was there sometime last week if i'm not mistaken to request for a meeting with the president and prime minister of the republic of Georgia because of this issue, i pray the meeting turns out a success.

don't waste your money applying to those schools cause they wont tell you the truth, they will only rip you off your money, i am saying this cause i've been ripped off several time.

about working, if you are lucky enough you can get job at eateries but they don't pay well.

about traveling to other countries from there, oh yes you can as long as you meet with the requirements of the country you intend to travel to, i know 1 or 2 persons that traveled to the US and Spain from Georgia without having to come back home.
Re: Direct Access To Georgia Republic Universities by justhelp(m): 2:25pm On Jul 13, 2013
abbie359: first, i must say that it is almost not possible for Nigerians to get into the Republic of Georgia now. reason, our fellow Nigerians that are there right now has abused the opportunity given to them. According to what I heard from a genuine source there in Georgia, they are trying to get rid of the Nigerians there now before bringing in new ones but this time through rigorous screening.even the Nigerians in Georgia now, if they are not lucky after their present residence permit expires, it wont be renewed. if their permit is still valid and they travel outside Georgia, they may not be allowed in again.

Nigerian Ambassador to Ukraine was there sometime last week if i'm not mistaken to request for a meeting with the president and prime minister of the republic of Georgia because of this issue, i pray the meeting turns out a success.

don't waste your money applying to those schools cause they wont tell you the truth, they will only rip you off your money, i am saying this cause i've been ripped off several time.

about working, if you are lucky enough you can get job at eateries but they don't pay well.

about traveling to other countries from there, oh yes you can as long as you meet with the requirements of the country you intend to travel to, i know 1 or 2 persons that traveled to the US and Spain from Georgia without having to come back home.
I had put that behind, if God willing I will travel to study and work and if not God knows because country now that Nigerian has not tagged nagetively even Benin Rep, so God is in control but am still doing my findings.
Re: Direct Access To Georgia Republic Universities by justhelp(m): 2:27pm On Jul 13, 2013
abbie359: first, i must say that it is almost not possible for Nigerians to get into the Republic of Georgia now. reason, our fellow Nigerians that are there right now has abused the opportunity given to them. According to what I heard from a genuine source there in Georgia, they are trying to get rid of the Nigerians there now before bringing in new ones but this time through rigorous screening.even the Nigerians in Georgia now, if they are not lucky after their present residence permit expires, it wont be renewed. if their permit is still valid and they travel outside Georgia, they may not be allowed in again.

I had put that behind, if God willing I will travel to study and work and if not God knows because country now that Nigerian has not tagged nagetively even Benin Rep, so God is in control but am still doing my findings.
Re: Direct Access To Georgia Republic Universities by mankand(m): 8:15pm On Jul 18, 2013
Guys Georgia is not admitting nigerian student this year, check again next year

thanks

(1) (Reply)

Singapore / Going To Thailand For Vacation / London Uk Or Limerick Ireland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.