Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

How To Be Your Own BOSS!! (redefined) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Be Your Own BOSS!! (redefined) (861 Views)

Self Employment Opportunity!...become Your Own Boss! / Don't Search For Jobs, Become Your Own Boss Today / Be Your Own Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Be Your Own BOSS!! (redefined) by Mojibola(m): 8:17am On Mar 26, 2013
Free seminars and training sessions are holding across the country to teach vibrant people how to achieve their dreams especially in a 'Nigerian' setting.

Forward your name and location to the following email jiblo_festus@live.com and you will be promptly directed to the venue in your area.

This seminar and training sessions is absolutely free.
Re: How To Be Your Own BOSS!! (redefined) by mikedore: 8:30am On Mar 26, 2013
Is it a secret meeting dat u cant post d venue here. I smell smting fishy.
Re: How To Be Your Own BOSS!! (redefined) by krispet: 3:35pm On Mar 28, 2013
IF U GUYZ AR NT WILLING TO HELP NOW... WHEN WILL U HELP UR FELLOW BROH? ONE LOVE
Re: How To Be Your Own BOSS!! (redefined) by Mojibola(m): 7:52pm On Mar 28, 2013
mikedore: Is it a secret meeting dat u cant post d venue here. I smell smting fishy.
my brother, there's nothing fishy there, the venues are very many, i would want to tell you the closest to you. Just try....nothing to loose.
Re: How To Be Your Own BOSS!! (redefined) by Mojibola(m): 7:54pm On Mar 28, 2013
krispet: IF U GUYZ AR NT WILLING TO HELP NOW... WHEN WILL U HELP UR FELLOW BROH? ONE LOVE
send me your name and location, i'll give you a load down of info.
I'll be expectant bro...we are together.

(1) (Reply)

NGO Jobs Vacancies At Save The Children Katsina, March 2013 / Addax Petroleum Calling For Next Stage / LAMA NIGERIA - Info

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.