Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,080 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Man Hires Two To Rape Sisters Over Inheritance - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Hires Two To Rape Sisters Over Inheritance (11670 Views)

Husband Kills His Wife Over Her Father’s Inheritance (photo) / Man Hires Assassins To Kill Baba Ijebu Boss (photo) / Man Takes Poison After Son Caught Him Attempting To Rape Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Hires Two To Rape Sisters Over Inheritance by Haybayray: 2:33pm On Mar 26, 2013
sad SMH
Re: Man Hires Two To Rape Sisters Over Inheritance by theripper2: 2:41pm On Mar 26, 2013
Airforce1:

Yoruba Things na

Especially there uneducated men....always depending on there aged parent properties to survive.

U sef sabi dem, come see as dem go dey use Juju dey pursue each oda cuz of one parcel of land for Ode-remo. Some sef ready live with their papa till dem reach 50yrs, as d old man murd, dem don become landlord instanta.

1 Like

Re: Man Hires Two To Rape Sisters Over Inheritance by Dawdy(m): 2:47pm On Mar 26, 2013
unthinkable things are happening every day, yet some people still deny end time's signs.
Re: Man Hires Two To Rape Sisters Over Inheritance by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 26, 2013
goldfish80: "Τhe man who is described as behaving like a beast would often in his behavior be a disgrace to any known animal".. Stephanie LaLand
judas!!!!! chai any person head that this quoted has been qouted upon has been confiscated beyond redemption. this one is too much!!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Hires Two To Rape Sisters Over Inheritance by chucky234(m): 3:02pm On Mar 26, 2013
Aruu
Nko' ngbe
Calamity
Re: Man Hires Two To Rape Sisters Over Inheritance by SONFGOD12: 3:02pm On Mar 26, 2013
This yeye man go pay rapeist to do dere wrk extra bonus lmao pity d girls though esp d younger 1 wat way to
Re: Man Hires Two To Rape Sisters Over Inheritance by freecocoa(f): 3:13pm On Mar 26, 2013
He may not have included r*pe in the job description, that not withstanding, he is a very evil\greedy person to want to take everything.

Ehen sef, children of these days dey get liver die, 16 years engaged in a feud with a 40 years old man, hmm I like their mural.

Come sef, how does a 40 years old person end up having teenagers as siblings? Then again, everything dey happen for this world
Re: Man Hires Two To Rape Sisters Over Inheritance by dc555: 3:13pm On Mar 26, 2013
all because of death man's property?
Re: Man Hires Two To Rape Sisters Over Inheritance by camcor(m): 3:42pm On Mar 26, 2013
Kingscee: I thank God 4 my igbo culture, igbo woman no get any share 4 her father's properties. Her husband's properties is her only property. But 4 this tribe where dis happened, woman can divorce her husband tomorrow return 2 her papa house begin drag properties with her brothers. Some even divorce dem husband return 2 dem papa house because of properties

When your parents are sick, u will call on these 'igbo married women' to come and pay for hospital bills. Sharing of properties they are meaningless! Search your culture very well and be enlightened

1 Like

Re: Man Hires Two To Rape Sisters Over Inheritance by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 26, 2013
Kingscee: I thank God 4 my igbo culture, igbo woman no get any share 4 her father's properties. Her husband's properties is her only property. But 4 this tribe where dis happened, woman can divorce her husband tomorrow return 2 her papa house begin drag properties with her brothers. Some even divorce dem husband return 2 dem papa house because of properties
are you normal at all,anyway i dont think you are because if you are mentally ok you will not turn this animalistic behaviour into a tribalistic matter.if you can type this crap here,i wont be suprised if they said you raped an under 8.no be una kins men go rape old women of 7o something and 8o something in old women homes in enugu,dont just get on my nerves this afternoon.by the way are you sure you are not a rapist yourself and will not be having erection for your mother.eranko jati jati,oloriburuku,eyan lasan,i no blame you,na nairaland wey don keran mero.mshewww
Re: Man Hires Two To Rape Sisters Over Inheritance by EyesWideOpen(m): 4:07pm On Mar 26, 2013
God will punish this man!
Why are men this wicked?!
Your own sisters for goodness sake!!!!!
Re: Man Hires Two To Rape Sisters Over Inheritance by Fhemmmy: 4:08pm On Mar 26, 2013

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Man Hires Two To Rape Sisters Over Inheritance by elopee3000(m): 5:16pm On Mar 26, 2013
kulyie: are you normal at all,anyway i dont think you are because if you are mentally ok you will not turn this animalistic behaviour into a tribalistic matter.if you can type this crap here,i wont be suprised if they said you raped an under 8.no be una kins men go rape old women of 7o something and 8o something in old women homes in enugu,dont just get on my nerves this afternoon.by the way are you sure you are not a rapist yourself and grin will not be having erection for your mother.eranko jati jati,oloriburuku,eyan lasan,i no blame you,na nairaland wey don keran mero.mshewww
Mr man condem ur people's culture ur here ranting like old ashawo wey loose her money .isika abi owolabi invited robbers to rape his sisters ur here defending him tufiaaa sad grin
Re: Man Hires Two To Rape Sisters Over Inheritance by Efikman(m): 5:26pm On Mar 26, 2013
YORUBAMAN AGAIN. Na wah o!
Re: Man Hires Two To Rape Sisters Over Inheritance by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 26, 2013
elopee3000: Mr man condem ur people's culture ur here ranting like old ashawo wey loose her money .isika abi owolabi invited robbers to rape his sisters ur here defending him tufiaaa sad grin
you are mad,because if you are not mad you wont type that crap.who the hell told you i am supporting him or encouraging that lunatic behaviour and by the way how on earth can you say its in yoruba culture to rape,where the hell did you hear that or get that stewwpeed idea from.its sick when people turn a mad man's behaviour into a tribalistic matter,bigot oshi,awon onirankiran,onishekushe,awon eyankeyan.shocked
Re: Man Hires Two To Rape Sisters Over Inheritance by tyson55(m): 8:18pm On Mar 26, 2013
I thought i have heard and seen it all, this one is on another level of it's own.

What can i even say?

**speechless**
Re: Man Hires Two To Rape Sisters Over Inheritance by hammedkola(m): 8:35pm On Mar 26, 2013
This story is too long, couldn't comprehend the whole thing
Re: Man Hires Two To Rape Sisters Over Inheritance by bornosheikh: 9:51pm On Mar 26, 2013
Robotik tins!
Re: Man Hires Two To Rape Sisters Over Inheritance by seyibrown(f): 11:58pm On Mar 26, 2013
Imagine what he'd do to other people's sisters! angry angry
Re: Man Hires Two To Rape Sisters Over Inheritance by babymama3: 1:38am On Mar 27, 2013

Stay dia and be thanking God
Times have changed o
My inheritance is secure in my fathers house
Thank God for modern educated fathers
Marriage or no marriage my sisters and I are not being left out and my brothers already have that memo while our father is still alive and kicking.
Only the family house in the city and the village house belong to them
The rest will be shared equally amongst all of us
Re: Man Hires Two To Rape Sisters Over Inheritance by dandollaz: 4:26am On Mar 27, 2013
Yoruba people una no go mention the embecile name.if it's ibo man u people will start talk nonsense.NL should stop making this site tribalism ground.
Re: Man Hires Two To Rape Sisters Over Inheritance by dandollaz: 4:30am On Mar 27, 2013
baby_mama:

Stay dia and be thanking God
Times have changed o
My inheritance is secure in my fathers house
Thank God for modern educated fathers
Marriage or no marriage my sisters and I are not being left out and my brothers already have that memo while our father is still alive and kicking.
Only the family house in the city and the village house belong to them
The rest will be shared equally amongst all of us

please go to your husband house and rest.which modern education.you want to sell ur papa long and give your boyfriend the money.
Re: Man Hires Two To Rape Sisters Over Inheritance by Flygerian1(m): 11:30am On Mar 27, 2013
Wicked world.
Re: Man Hires Two To Rape Sisters Over Inheritance by ekevwe(m): 12:29pm On Mar 27, 2013
he made a mistake and has to pay for it. he as the birth right to control their late parents wealth not that he is after their late parents property

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Murders Wife Over Girlfriend / Aremu Akinlagun Docked For Attempting To Kill Woman Over ₦8 Million Land / NDLEA Arrests 3 Trans-border Traffickers, Intercepts Tramadol Tabs, Loud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.