Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,717 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Hypnotic Songs, Anyone? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Hypnotic Songs, Anyone? (1032 Views)

Help With Dis Songs Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hypnotic Songs, Anyone? by collins123(m): 1:46pm On Mar 26, 2013
Hypnotic songs......?
I'm looking for dreamy hypnotic music that makes me feel like I'm floating? Songs that make you zone out. that put you in sort of a trance and seems to make everything wrong fade away (like getting high(.(: at least for me it does that.

Songs that just makes you stare in blank space?

Examples are If My Heart Was a House by Owl City
or Air Traffic also by Owl City
or The Fear by Lily Allen
or The End by The Doors
or Hello Seattle by Owl City
or Adagio for Strings by DJ Tiesto
and Beethoven's 9th Symphony - 2nd Movement

(By the way, I'm not CRAZY and I listen to Terry G, Timaya and KWAM 1 too..lolz)
Any more recommendations? It would help a lot.

Here is a bit information about hypnotic music

How the Music Works

What does hypnosis music have that other songs do not? Why does it have such a profound effect on the mind that it can send you into a trance? The answer lies in the beats of the music.

The music usually has a series of slow and repetitive beats; when you listen to it long enough, the heart starts to synchronize with the beat of the music. Music used to induce hypnotic trances usually sends the heartbeat down to a rate of just 60 beats per minute. Google for more information.
Re: Hypnotic Songs, Anyone? by dominique(f): 2:28pm On Mar 26, 2013
I don't think any musical has that kind of profound effect on me but songs My immortal by evanescent and The reason by hoobastank do lighten my mood.
Re: Hypnotic Songs, Anyone? by Shollysholz: 5:57am On Oct 09, 2015
Try the band "the xx" they are quite good.
Re: Hypnotic Songs, Anyone? by hertz9te(m): 8:33am On Oct 09, 2015
Daughter-the wild youth e.p Daughter-if you leave

(1) (Reply)

Danny Young - OGA ADE [official Video] / Photos: Check Out Wizkid’s ‘shoki’ Dance Moves / Aristokrat Records Presents: Mojeed [@whoismojeed]- Jagaban (official Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.