Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

I Must Pass Jamb - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Must Pass Jamb (1525 Views)

When You Finally Pass JAMB After 7 Years [photo] / I Must Get First Class [pix] / I Must Pass Jamb By All Means (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Must Pass Jamb by Phemour: 10:39am On Mar 31, 2008
am abbas, can anybody give me some tips on how to bumbard the promblems most people encanter during jamb
Re: I Must Pass Jamb by holythug(m): 3:52pm On Apr 01, 2008
@ poster
Re: I Must Pass Jamb by holythug(m): 5:03pm On Apr 01, 2008
AMEN but pray to use it in gettin admission
Re: I Must Pass Jamb by Phemour: 6:06pm On Apr 01, 2008
THANKS ALOT

BUT I DONT THINK GETTING ADMISSION WILL BE PROBLEM IF I SCORE UP TO 200 MARKS
Re: I Must Pass Jamb by coolier(f): 5:32pm On Apr 02, 2008
PHEMOUR:

am abbas, can anybody give me some tips on how to bumbard the promblems most people encanter during jamb

The best way to pass JAMB is to KEEP AWAY from forums for the time being. You should seriously be studying for the exam not surfing. And pay particular attention to your spellings when sitting for English Language. All the best.
Re: I Must Pass Jamb by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 04, 2008
coolier:

The best way to pass JAMB is to KEEP AWAY from forums for the time being. You should seriously be studying for the exam not surfing. And pay particular attention to your spellings when sitting for English Language. All the best.

I couldn't have said this any better. JAMB is about the only exam body whose standards are never compromised or lowered. You can't score 70 with anyhow english language approach. Am telling you from experience.
Re: I Must Pass Jamb by camchupa: 11:32am On Apr 14, 2008
hi phemour, do you really wish to pass your jamb examination and gain admission into the university? then you have to study extra hard. get the jamb past question papers and get yourself conversant with reoccuring questions. questions are often repeated year after year but do not think they would appear in same words or figures . the language may change but the questions are repeated.
secondly stop aiming at 200 marks because you may end up in frustration. these days if you want to gain admission without connection , you need to score at least 240 marks. you can check the university of ilirin website and see their requirements. i wrote jamb only once , scored 262 marks , prayed to God and relaxed. i got my admission without connection from anybody except God. please this one month remaining, sit down and read seriously. give less sleep to your eyes and write the jamb once and for all. that was what i did. mark you i wrote the jamb last year. God bless you and i wish you great success.
Re: I Must Pass Jamb by camchupa: 11:35am On Apr 14, 2008
hi phemour,  do you really wish to pass your jamb examination and gain admission into the university?  then you have to study extra hard.  get the jamb past question papers and get yourself conversant with reoccuring questions.  questions are often repeated year after year  but do not think they would appear in same words or figures . the language may change but the questions are repeated.
 secondly stop aiming at 200 marks because you may end up in frustration. these days if you want to gain admission without connection , you need to score at least 240 marks. you can check the university of ilorin website and see their requirements.  i wrote jamb only once , scored 262 marks , prayed to God and relaxed. i got my admission without connection from anybody except God.  please this one month remaining, sit down and read seriously.  give less sleep to your eyes and write the jamb once and for all. that was what i did. mark you i wrote the jamb last year.    God bless you and i wish you great success.
PHEMOUR:

THANKS ALOT

BUT I DONT THINK GETTING ADMISSION WILL BE PROBLEM IF I SCORE UP TO 200 MARKS
Re: I Must Pass Jamb by Phemour: 10:06pm On Apr 14, 2008
thank u camchupa i really appreciate your advice, i do but i will add more effort.

where are u frm i need to know u more. holuwaphemi@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Ms In Computer Science With Usa Work / Unn Will Admit Medical Students For 2011/2012 Section / Yabatech Post Utme Experience, And Complaints! Discuss.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.