Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

''beyonce Changed My Life'' -jay Z - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''beyonce Changed My Life'' -jay Z (813 Views)

How Jim Iyke's Son Changed His Life (Photo) / Ara, The Drummer Has Changed Her Look As She Clocks 40 / Powerful Photos Of Women Who Changed History Forever. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

''beyonce Changed My Life'' -jay Z by Louis007: 7:18pm On Mar 26, 2013
A list American rapper, Jay-Z recently paid an extremely touching tribute to his sexy wife Beyonce on Instagram.

Read below

"The way she has changed my life, If I didn't have her...? Where would I be? Who would I be?

Sometimes I wonder if I would still be Jay-Z. It's so surreal.

First time I laid eyes on her she was 16. I had thought in my head "she will be mine", became my best friend. 20 years old, it was time, before you knew it she made me swallow my pride and my own words bit me in the ass.

"Forever mackin' - 8 years later, married, one kid. She saved me" says JayZ.

OIL PRINCEE..COM

Re: ''beyonce Changed My Life'' -jay Z by LesbianBoy(m): 7:24pm On Mar 26, 2013
Jayz na real chairman its not easy to have someone like beyonce by ur side

(1) (Reply)

Lil Wayne And Nicki Minaj, What You Two Doing? / Comedian AY Mock Kim Kardashian’s Visit To Nigeria / Sex Sells More Than Anything In The World - Kunle Afolayan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.