Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Unusual Beliefs Of Islam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Unusual Beliefs Of Islam (706 Views)

Some Of The Beliefs Of Disciples Of Jesus As Taught By Jesus,the Teacher / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit / The Beliefs Of Christians Similar To That Of The Pagans According To St. Justin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unusual Beliefs Of Islam by onetrack(m): 9:33pm On Mar 26, 2013
Here's a great illustrated online comic book which goes through some of the unusual beliefs of Islam (Satan sleeping in your nose or pissing in your ear for example). The whole book is excellent reading though it really gets good after about page 10. It references both Sahih Hadith such as Bukhari and Muslim, as well as the Quran itself.

Nairaland Religion section does a great job of pointing out some of the more unusual beliefs of Christianity and rightly so (I am an atheist after all and I can appreciate the Christianity has its issues). But have a look at this document--it's extremely well done, I'm sure even some Muslims will get a kick out of it (those who can laugh at bit at themselves that is).

http://comics.alisina.org/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Remembering Pope John Paul II / Bowen University Punishes Students For Late-Coming To Service! / Ese Walter Saga: Pastor J Writes Pastor Biodun (COZA)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.