Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Kim Kardashian's Tweet calling Nigerian women Apes is fake - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian's Tweet calling Nigerian women Apes is fake (2843 Views)

Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! / "Your Birkin Bag Is Fake" - Fan To Linda Ikeji, 'I'm Too Rich To Buy Fake Bag', / Davido: Sophia's 'Twitter Handle' Is Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian's Tweet calling Nigerian women Apes is fake by aburo7: 10:03pm On Mar 26, 2013
So many Nigerian are angry with a tweet believed to be from Kim Kardashian calling Nigerian women apes and saying Nigeria is such a disgusting country.
The tweet is already spreading like virus.
Kim kardashian didn't tweet that, it is the handiwork of a Nigerian with twitter handle @chuckicheese who tried getting peoples attention.
See the guy who did this fake tweet about Kim Kardashian, and according to his tweets it is like a hobby to fake celebrities tweets .
He said funniest s**t,I ALWAYS use @BET for my fake retweet and people still fall for it, the dude said.
The dude created that and blew it the world and so many people fell for it.
Check out his tweets
Source:http://www.toniaodili.com/2013/03/kim-kardashian-didnt-call-nigerian.html?m=0

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Rihanna Parties Half Naked In Barbados! / Beverly & Angelo Claim They Didnt get Intimate / Peter Okoye Of P-square Falls Off Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.