Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,166 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Is There Any One Want To Buy Something From China? There A Lot Of Cheap Products - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Is There Any One Want To Buy Something From China? There A Lot Of Cheap Products (1631 Views)

A Place Were You Can Buy Cheap Products As Low As 2cents And Lots More / Learn How To Import Cheap Products From China, Uk And Usa Right Here In Nigeria / Cheap Products Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any One Want To Buy Something From China? There A Lot Of Cheap Products by florabeauty: 7:59am On Mar 27, 2013
Is there any one want to buy something from China? There a lot of Cheap products. I am a chinese, if you need something or want to learn something about China, feel free to contact me.

I can do the purchase and sent it to you by courier.

My email: florabeauty@hotmail.com

Re: Is There Any One Want To Buy Something From China? There A Lot Of Cheap Products by johnemeka(m): 10:09pm On Mar 27, 2013
[size=14pt]Am a Nigerian,if you want to make any purchase from anywhere in the world but do not know how to do it visit www.Bizzmartz..Com for clear information. You can contact me at. [email]Kingchucks2007@yahoo.com[/email]

Enjoy shopping all over the world![/size]
Re: Is There Any One Want To Buy Something From China? There A Lot Of Cheap Products by honeyguy(m): 12:29am On Mar 28, 2013
florabeauty: Is there any one want to buy something from China? There a lot of Cheap products. I am a chinese, if you need something or want to learn something about China, feel free to contact me.

I can do the purchase and sent it to you by courier.

My email: florabeauty@hotmail.com

do u sell kids wears?
Re: Is There Any One Want To Buy Something From China? There A Lot Of Cheap Products by florabeauty: 3:16am On Mar 28, 2013
honeyguy:

do u sell kids wears?

Yes,but may I know what kind of kids' wear do you want? Skirt for girls, or shirt, T-shirt for boy?. If you do not mind, sent me a email to florabeauty@hotmail.com Let me have your mail address, then we can talk there. I would like to show you some styles.

Re: Is There Any One Want To Buy Something From China? There A Lot Of Cheap Products by florabeauty: 4:52am On May 03, 2013
perfume bottle and essential bottle made by Polymer clay

Re: Is There Any One Want To Buy Something From China? There A Lot Of Cheap Products by florabeauty: 4:53am On May 03, 2013
contact mail
MSN: florabeauty@hotmail.com

florabeauty: perfume bottle and essential bottle made by Polymer clay

(1) (Reply)

Become A Distributor Of This Oil & Gas Product And Become A Millionaire Shortly / Business Proposal/ Speech Writer/ Idea Consultant Writer Here / ,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.