Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1238628 members, 1651570 topics. Date: Thursday, 24 April 2014 at 05:15 PM

Shell Standard Cv Format For All Graduate Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Standard Cv Format For All Graduate Jobs (3403 Views)

Please I Need Samples Of A Standard CV / Pls I Need The Latest Cv Format / nairalanders! Pls I Need The Latest CV Format (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply)

Shell Standard Cv Format For All Graduate Jobs by faceless02: 1:13pm On Mar 31, 2008
Hi All,

Please find attached cv writing tips for Shell graduate jobs. Make sure your academic and non academic achievements are well captured. Skills developed or used in the course of the non academic achievement needs to be highlighted.

All the best as you apply to Shell.

Rgds

Re: Shell Standard Cv Format For All Graduate Jobs by Blossom-ng: 2:48pm On Mar 31, 2008
Is that a Cv or a write up. or dont you know what Cv is like? Who does know this format and what is special about it.
Maybe you just want to be recognized
Re: Shell Standard Cv Format For All Graduate Jobs by faceless02: 3:05pm On Mar 31, 2008
This is just to let you know what Shell recruiters place emphasis on when they are screening. Many cvs do not contain these information and the recruiters just forward regret letters to the candidates once they cannot find what they are looking for.

As a Shell insider, i thought it would be nice to let everyone know as it is on Shell global website if you care to check.

Its just an advise, you really dont have to accept it if you dont require it.

(0) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Recruitment Now In Progress. / Ndic Recruitment / Guaranty Trust Bank Calls For Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.