Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

A Clean Vagina =A Clean Life. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Clean Vagina =A Clean Life. (721 Views)

Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic / Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax / Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Clean Vagina =A Clean Life. by adoravel: 11:35am On Mar 27, 2013
Came across this wonderful write-up by M'ADE and decided to share it.

After a long romantic night I slept off powerless on my bed only to wakeup @ 3 am for my normal meeting and then I checked my blackberry first as usual *wink* I saw the purple font , I’m not the type that gets angry over the purple font, I mostly end the chat or read it based on who sent it, it read for short “ don’t wash your vagina with soap or disinfectants” well it’s true but that’s not all.

TOILET DISEASE OR INFECTION OR TD as you might call it is common everywhere women exist, you can grab your copy free of charge or pay as you go, it doesn’t care who you are, what kind of gold toilet or shalanga you sit your ass on, if it finds you, it will grab you.
I’m revealing this because I know someone and many people who have paid great prices to TD, for example me, I am using myself as a case study because I don’t want anybody crucifying me and asking when last I studied medicine or science, well it’s been a while but if a doctor isn’t patient enough to explain to you how to keep yourself immune from TD the drugs will not work no matter how much you try.
Most girls have TD and don’t even know it, depending on the specie that finds your vagina sweet enough to stay and call it home, well I had one and maybe many of them years back; I went to the prestigious Government College of Ketu-Epe where we almost have no toilet facility and as usual we shot-put but even if you don’t shot-put right, TD will gladly find you. I must have had it longer than I realised but when it became an official non-paying tenant was when I was in SS1 it had become so crazy, it gave me serious tummy aches and would cause me to disgrace myself in public, I remember when it starts to kick, I would run into one corner to itch like I was being chased by “werepe”.
Laugh all you want, it has happened to you before :p (and if you are a guy, ask your girlfriend. :p) this routine went on and on till I found the police to help arrest my unwanted tenant; Canestine cream, tablet and argumentum. I would use it often whenever my tenant decides to go crazy. I had used it so much my tenant was used to the treat and would not move an inch if it saw these policemen or would rather bribe them like Nigerian police (shame).
Now, I had no choice but to pray for new year holiday, Christmas, valentine, Easter or any holiday just so Mr. TD goes to its home town and rest, it had become a regular I know how to clap my vagina together and not itch in public, in fact me sef I don turn guru for the tin.
I was in my first year in university, when a friend told me she noticed her own TD only visited just after she had had sex, I never experienced that before since I didn’t have sex but I knew it had something to do with awakening of TD’s Privacy with too much encounter or contact, I adviced her to play safe and she did, apparently it didn’t stop, she even said she hated condoms, me I wasn’t a shy girl if the guy wasn’t toasting me I would say my mind. I asked if I could talk to her bobo about it, she didn’t mind.
“Mr, what have you been doing behind my friend na that is causing all this things?” I asked. He swore that he was faithful and even started using condoms when she complained (not knowing it was me). We resulted into seeing a doctor, because it was getting too much, she saw my then doctor, at OLAREWAJU HOSPITAL ILORIN, he asked her to do a thorough scan which relieved that she had a colony of different TD tenant building an empire inside her womb, her’s where internal so she didn’t realise it early. I kuku didn’t say my own; I like to keep my shame private. He gave her some drugs, got her room mates tested, few had the rest were at risk and they lived happily ever after. J
My stubborn self didn’t think to get myself tested until I had one major illness coupled with nonstop stomach pain and heavy bleeding during my period and Mr RED FLAG will not stop until after 10days, my ever worried mother took me to the hospital, I was scanned and mehn I had babies playing right there, it was serious in fact it had resulted into PID – PELVIC INFLAMATORY DISEASE of the highest rank, they had finished building empire they were creating state with local governments. I remember my mum was crying because she had always warned me about using other people’s toilet, but that wasn’t the case, I could not “not use” people’s toilet if I still got it in my own house. Duhrr
I was treated and re-scanned every month, they died one after the other but some were still clinging onto me, they wouldn’t die, finally, they sha died and that was the end of king Solomon…
Well! No! New species found me still L I don’t know why they liked me so much. Then, I thought why you would go back to a house in where you were practically thrown out and not wanted:
A. It is beautiful and accommodating
B. It is cheap and inviting
C. It is accessible

It was as simple as “abc” I spoke to my doctor about what I thought was the cause and she applauded me, as a badt gehs na. Then the preventive method was implemented. We came up with it together and it worked so far… for over five years now

A. ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS keep a clean pant
B. Keep and use a clean toilet, if not possible to have yours! get a potty
C. And bla bla bla

But I will tell you what I did and do will continue to do to keep my abode safe from TD

- I buy 4dozens of pants (made with cotton not nylon/silk) in January, I divide into 2 team A and team B, team A is for Jan- march which is 24pants, I wear 2 each day, well depending on how desperate you are to kick out TD you can change 3 times, when I change, I do not wash immediately (I remember someone said it was laziness) I keep in a covered plastic for 3- 4 days which I now have about 8 pants to wash, I soak for example on Wednesday night with warm water and dettol, wash on Thursday morning, spread in a dry and “not dusty area”, I will make sure it is well dried then keep in a separate bag, I repeat this routine until team A is finished which take 2-3 rounds of washing, that way I do not repeat same pant immediately, I have plenty clean pants and I can still be sexy for the “bobo”
The idea: is to make sure you have clean pants and not repeat pant immediately, this parasite causing TD especially Trichomonas vaginalis which I personally studied (yeey badass scientist) don’t like things dry so at the time you save your pants for washing, they are dying, at the time you wash with dettol or any product you use, they have die and by the time you dry well the stubborn once will perish, this time you are not reactivating the house with same old shelter but new clean once. I change my pants every 2-3 months depending on how clean I have lived the past month and how much dirty dirty things I have done (don’t ask).
-Another thing is, if you already have TD while using the drugs to kill the one on the inside, avoid using the pants that caused them in the first place, throw them all out and use maybe 5-8 pants while you are treating it, then throw them all out when you feel its gone.
-Also, stay away from sexual intercourse when you are in crisis, Trichomonas vaginalis is transmittable and once your man catches it, it becomes a recycled routine, he catches it you use drugs, you keep clean pants, it revisits every time you visit him J
-I also noticed another thing, girls have addiction, I do too and as I am talking to you, I have pants from last year ( don’t blame me), we have problems with throwing out things we love, well like they say “love hurts”, if you keep old pants and it gets infected too frequently, TD will become a visitor (maybe not a tenant) but its no good around you my dear
-Also, for people with very sensitive skin like my own, do not share toilet, no matter how desperate especially all ye E-centre goers abi na Silverbird toilet be your own photo studio, I pity your dying vulva. If you have to use a toilet that is not your own, please flush before and after use, clean all the area with water not just tissue, chai! Some girls don’t even use at all.
-Also, after doing the deed *** change pants and clean well before going to sleep, these are the times your inner walls are most effective and after your monthly period.
-TD can also be transferable on toilet sits, so clean with tissue or wipe before use
-After poo-ing (I’m funkyJ) clean your asshole outward and not inward towards your vagina, because the “shit” may contain infectious parasites.
-Use a clean and different towel for your V-area and/or leave to dry before wearing pant.
- DO NOT SLEEP NAKED! If you do, change sheet daily :p

Please note that, one colony of TV OR TD can cause infertility, stay for more than five years before you know it’s even there, it can cause stinking vagina, make your “bobo” leave you sef , aid the growth of fibroid which in turns causes infertility or cancer , painful menstruation, miscarriage, over bleeding and many many colonial things
So these infections are not just from the bobo(s) we are also big part of the craw craw we have every month or every time we visit.

…. A clean vagina is a clean life…. Clean you vagina today (without soap or disinfectants or pant liner)

PS: please feel humanitarian enough to share this post and ask as many “un-medical questions” as possible, if you are not rich enough to buy this much pants, be sure to be poor enough to not own a makeup bag because pants are so cheap.

next Saturday i will be talking about the dudes :p

http://www.madekreations.com/deal-with-the-d-before-you-set-the-p/

(1) (Reply)

A True Mothers Love / How Do One Know If He/she is talented ? / Child Abuse (paedophilia) And Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.