Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Family Dogs You Can't Resist - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Dogs You Can't Resist (745 Views)

To Women: If You Can't Control Your Mouth Don't Marry! / OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! / You Can't Underestimate The Power Of Words In Marriage And Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Dogs You Can't Resist by Bobandgreat: 7:45pm On Mar 28, 2013
Dear All,

See pictures of affordable dogs for u and ur family to enjoy taking care of. If u are interested please send a text to Mr. Desmond on 08182254357. have a wonderful Easter.

Re: Family Dogs You Can't Resist by dasparrow: 10:26pm On Mar 28, 2013
@Post

They are so cute.
Re: Family Dogs You Can't Resist by Bobandgreat: 12:36am On Mar 29, 2013
Yes they are really. Thanks.
Re: Family Dogs You Can't Resist by Nobody: 6:50am On Mar 30, 2013
Is there a Samoyad there? I think the first one is a Lasa. I'm interested in getting eaither of those soon iF it's affordable although I already have an interesting offer.
Re: Family Dogs You Can't Resist by sholay2011(m): 9:29am On Mar 30, 2013
Wetin be dis? Dog wey look like sheep...wey I'm body look like forest...abegi, get me a rotweiler or boaboo.

(1) (Reply)

S-african Women Married To Nigerians Threaten Protest / What Age's Appropriate To Tell A Child He Or She's Adopted. / Glad To Be Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.