Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Wife Of Sulley Muntari Menaye Donkor Talks Being A Role Model & Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wife Of Sulley Muntari Menaye Donkor Talks Being A Role Model & Marriage (1531 Views)

Have You Seen Sulley Muntari’s Lamborghini Cars??? / Ghana Model, Menaye Donkor Shows Off Her Extra Large Backside In New Photo / Sule Ali Muntari Weds Menaye Donkor - See Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wife Of Sulley Muntari Menaye Donkor Talks Being A Role Model & Marriage by AfriCulture: 12:53pm On Mar 27, 2013
Does it scare you knowing there are lots of young women who look up to you and view you as a role model?

I’m not scared but I know it is a huge responsibility and I take my role very seriously! It’s a great opportunity to have a positive effect on the world and I am honored to be in such a great position. I want to inspire people to be the best version of themselves and hopefully make the world a better place in their own unique way, whether it’s through charity, sharing their talents or being a good role model and standing up for what they believe in. Each person on this planet has their own path to follow and I hope that with everything I do, I show that goals are attainable with hard work and determination.

We’ve heard that you are currently taking acting classes. How is that going? Should we expect to see you on the big screen soon?

Yes, I have had the opportunity to study acting in some of the prestigious schools in London and New York but I don’t have anything firm lined up just yet. I’m always trying to find time to pursue a career in acting and get as much experience as possible but I have so many other important projects going on at once. However, I am keeping my eyes open and an ear to the ground for any interesting roles that will give me the opportunity to exhibit that other side of me. I love to act and I have been told I’m a natural so it won’t be long before you see me pursuing this passion.

You recently got hitched. What do you love the most about being married?

Being married to my best friend! We love spending time together, just relaxing and being silly. We are also the happiest when we spend time with our family and close friends. It’s very difficult when we are away from each other but it makes us all the more grateful when we are back together and we treasure our alone time and make every day count.

Source: http://afri-culture.com/afri-culture-exclusive-interview-with-menaye-donkor/

Re: Wife Of Sulley Muntari Menaye Donkor Talks Being A Role Model & Marriage by TableLeg(m): 12:55pm On Mar 27, 2013
Yawns!
Re: Wife Of Sulley Muntari Menaye Donkor Talks Being A Role Model & Marriage by Darlenebabe: 1:41pm On Mar 27, 2013
dat a nice comment frm u, being married to my best frnd, . i take my wrk seriously n acting is in u. sucess n hml. nice couples anywhere. only a few women can call their hubby, their best friend, rather d called a anoda man their best frnd

(1) (Reply)

OMG! Cossy And Tonto Dike In Indecency Movie. (21+ Only) / The Boy Inside The Man-charlieboy. / See Pictures Of Celebrities Who Lived Together as roommates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.