Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,495 members, 7,770,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:53 AM

Peace Is Not The Absence Of Trouble - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Peace Is Not The Absence Of Trouble (850 Views)

Absence From Court: TB Joshua Speaks After Failing To Be At The Court / Death Is Not The Opposite Of Life, It Simply Is The Absence Of It. / Biblical Quotes Proving That Jesus Is Not God And The Absence Of The Trinity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Peace Is Not The Absence Of Trouble by uchkochi(m): 1:55pm On Mar 27, 2013
PEACE IS NOT THE ABSENCE OF TROUBLE, IT IS THE PRESENCE OF GOD IN THAT TROUBLE THAT CALMS YOUR HEART AND MAKE YOU TO IGNORE THE CHALLENGES AND REJOICE IN THE MIDST OF IT ALL.

Peace is not a guarantee for a challenge-free life, it is the presence of God that calms your heart and soul. Peace is the calmness of your heart in-spite of the challenges on the outside. In Acts chapter 12, Peter was to be executed the next day, but he was sleeping as if it was nothing to him. The storm was raging and Jesus was having a nice time sleeping in the boat. Now that is peace. Once your heart is at PEACE God shows up. Worries pushes God away. Peace and calmness is the confidence that God checks to see if you trust Him or not. I want you to guard your heart with all diligence do not let trouble get in. Show me a man that is at peace, then i will show you a man inches away from God's intervention and help. Let your heart be at peace,God will not allow trouble to kill you, it is only for a while, when the testimony comes, you will forget the pains.Rejoice. OMEGA CYBER MINISTRIES.BB-PIN IS 2739F228.
Re: Peace Is Not The Absence Of Trouble by daoye: 2:06pm On Mar 27, 2013
what do you say of Christ that said my peace i give to you if i may ask what type of peace is Jesus talking about
Re: Peace Is Not The Absence Of Trouble by kasonud(m): 2:35pm On Mar 27, 2013
yes my brother,God is a done deal,trust in his words completely nd u'll be at ease and peace of mind will be urs

(1) (Reply)

Too Good For God? / What Are Catholic Perspectives On Evolution? / “Only 5 people in this country will make heaven” – Funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.