Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,248 members, 7,849,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:16 AM

Wickedness Of Some Buiness Managers Working With United Bank For Africa. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Wickedness Of Some Buiness Managers Working With United Bank For Africa. (689 Views)

Poll: WHAT SHOULD BE DONE TO THIS WICKED MANAGER ?

He should be sack: 50% (1 vote)
He should be warned and notify that as from now he is been monitor .: 0% (0 votes)
He should be transfer to another branch and be placed under a senior staff for direct supervision.: 0% (0 votes)
He should be seriously warned and be transfer out of his present station.: 50% (1 vote)
He should be seriously warned and forced to pay the 20k with interest to the deceased husband, and his banking activities must be well monitor.: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Top event Managers(08185264049) wedding planners in Lagos, Abuja Nigeria / Internet And Buiness Guides / I Need Buiness Idea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wickedness Of Some Buiness Managers Working With United Bank For Africa. by CAMADI: 2:56pm On Mar 31, 2008
[b][/b]Without wasting time , I will like UBA MGT  to ask for the file of Mr. Timothy Yerima who is one of your BM in JALINGO UBA. , he is one of the old UBA staffs that is   driving away customers because of lack of HIS professionalism in banking business. . he is one of the bad product your bank inherited from the old UBA .This is a man that is so greedy to the point that a woman who was at the point of death and a check of one hundred naira ,was released to the husband of the woman , and this BM end up saying that the bank have no cash to pay but he confirmed the check to be ok, and deceitfully told the husband of the woman that he has to go and loan cash on behalf of the bank and based on that twenty thousands naira must be cut off so he gave 80k naira to the woman husband , because of the need of the money to be deposited in the hospital the poor man have no choice than to accept the 80k. the painful part of the story was that the woman later die. The 100k check was released to the deceased husband on a charity ground by a good Nigeria,

I for one felt that this man called “Timothy Yerima”will changed , but from what we are seeing today shows that he is just an evil genius. He once lost his job with the old UBA and later he found his way back because he always boosted that he have god fathers and that he can never be terminated.

Now after the merger of STB with the old UBA , we all felt that by now he must have changed knowing fully well that it is no longer the way it used to be with the banking system of the old UBA , having great personalities of young professionals in the present UBA. The same fellow whose physical appearance looks like an angel with full smiles In his face but have great evils in his mind had just frustrated a young Yoruba diploma graduates lady to the point for the lady to put inn a letter of resignation. It took the intervention of the RD to recall the young lady who is the hope of her family , as her husband is doing nothing for now.God will never let  Tony ELUMELU and all employers of labor down because from the offer of employment to a person many depends on such employed person from his family.

I think it is hard time to put an eye watch on this BM Who delight in intimidating the females workers  who turned  down his request for sex .

Thanks.

Chucks Amadi.
Re: Wickedness Of Some Buiness Managers Working With United Bank For Africa. by joshjosh(m): 3:06pm On Mar 31, 2008
only in nigeria as they say. i tot sleeping with the boss was part of the employment contracts in naija. has it changed now? this is libel i am smelling

which branch this guy dey mr amadi?
Re: Wickedness Of Some Buiness Managers Working With United Bank For Africa. by CAMADI: 3:14pm On Mar 31, 2008
north bank -jalingo.

(1) (Reply)

150k For 200k In A Week. Collataeral Available / 5,000 Mt Of A.g.o To Tank At Apapa / 10,000mt Of Ago Avialable Outside Bar @ N98, Dpk In Storage @ N53, Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.