Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,402 members, 7,822,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Lesbian Needed For Marriage - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Lesbian Needed For Marriage (932 Views)

Rich Sugarmummy Or Lesbian Needed / Pretty Lesbian Needed / A Lesbian Needed In Abeokuta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lesbian Needed For Marriage by unruffledt: 3:31pm On Mar 27, 2013
Hi, I'm an easy going guy in his early 30s. Its time to settle down and I wanna do so with a pretty, sincere, independent and down to earth lesbian. If you are interested, do drop me an email address and we can take it up from there. Serious lesbians only please. Thanks.
Re: Lesbian Needed For Marriage by overdrive(m): 4:24pm On Mar 27, 2013
Why d interest on lesbians only.
Re: Lesbian Needed For Marriage by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 27, 2013
Hahahahahaha. Wonders shall neva end ooo.!!!!
Re: Lesbian Needed For Marriage by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:59pm On Mar 27, 2013
unruffledt: ..
I baptise u with the Holyghost.
Any power, any demon worrying u, fire! fire! die! die! die!

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Needed For Marriage by DaddyBlack: 6:01pm On Mar 27, 2013
unruffledt: Hi, I'm an easy going guy in his early 30s. Its time to settle down and I wanna do so with a pretty, sincere, independent and down to earth lesbian. If you are interested, do drop me an email address and we can take it up from there. Serious lesbians only please. Thanks.

.....?

This a New Fetish or Something?
Re: Lesbian Needed For Marriage by unruffledt: 6:58pm On Mar 27, 2013
As I stated earlier, serious lesbians, please respond. Better still, send me at mail at ibro3232@yahoo.com. The rest of you, please go pray, play and wonder on other posts. Merci.
Re: Lesbian Needed For Marriage by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 27, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa:
I baptise u with the Holyghost.
Any power, any demon worrying u, fire! fire! die! die! die!

and may that same Holy Ghost fire consume the OP and may the turbulent tide at the barbeach that surfaced last which prompted the water to over-flow its bank sweep her into the high blue sea where sharks and other violent, blood-thirsty sea creatures will feed on the OP's carcas. Amen and so shall it be.
Re: Lesbian Needed For Marriage by freecocoa(f): 7:05pm On Mar 27, 2013
You are either a mumu girl disguising as a dude to catch babes or a ritualist.

Good luck to the unlucky\unfortunate girl(s) you'd catch.
Re: Lesbian Needed For Marriage by sKeetz(m): 8:17pm On Mar 27, 2013
grin grin, Lmao! This is a good joke, I couldn't stop laffin.....this shud be moved to the jokes section.............MODS!!!
Re: Lesbian Needed For Marriage by unruffledt: 8:36pm On Mar 27, 2013
freecocoa: You are either a mumu girl disguising as a dude to catch babes or a ritualist.

Good luck to the unlucky\unfortunate girl(s) you'd catch.

Why is it that Nigerians always turn to religion or rituals when they encounter smth that they are not familiar with? Its really sad that we Nigerians lack the ability to look for other definitions or explore other solutions to phenomena we don't understand. Why is it hard for you to accept that a Nigerian guy wants to marry a lesbian simplicita without all these strange imputations? Una no dey like to move forward for life? Its 2013 abeg, stop being preoccupied with the 1970s.
Re: Lesbian Needed For Marriage by freecocoa(f): 9:16pm On Mar 27, 2013
^Firstly, you are a f00l for not knowing who a lesbian is.

Secondly, you are a bigger f00l for not being bold enough to go approach one in person.

Finally, you are the biggest f00l ever for thinking a lesbian would marry a yeye person like you.

Grand finale, go look up the word lesbianism in the dictionary and after that you can come back and talk to me.
Re: Lesbian Needed For Marriage by Idowuogbo(f): 9:19pm On Mar 27, 2013
Y would a lesbian wanna get married to a dude? Op, are u mentally ok? undecided
Re: Lesbian Needed For Marriage by unruffledt: 10:03pm On Mar 27, 2013
freecocoa: ^Firstly, you are a f00l for not knowing who a lesbian is.

Secondly, you are a bigger f00l for not being bold enough to go approach one in person.

Finally, you are the biggest f00l ever for thinking a lesbian would marry a yeye person like you.

Grand finale, go look up the word lesbianism in the dictionary and after that you can come back and talk to me.

So much anger! Na wa oooo
Re: Lesbian Needed For Marriage by freecocoa(f): 11:11pm On Mar 27, 2013
^Ofcourse you have nothing to further defend the nonsense you are doing here, you prolly think everyone is as gullible and daft as you.

I'm not sorry to burst your bubble.
Re: Lesbian Needed For Marriage by unruffledt: 11:26pm On Mar 27, 2013
Re: Lesbian Needed For Marriage by freecocoa(f): 11:56pm On Mar 27, 2013
^Lmao grin

You still dey learn work my dear.
Re: Lesbian Needed For Marriage by sKeetz(m): 11:13am On Mar 28, 2013
Nawa o for my naija boiz.....odikwa very risky!

(1) (Reply)

Handsome Friend Of Mine / I Need A Girlf,in Garki Abuja / hi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.