Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,646 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Nigerian Who Faked Kim Kardashian's Tweet Unmasked - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Who Faked Kim Kardashian's Tweet Unmasked (3314 Views)

Seun Kuti Curses Any Nigerian Who Defends Politicians Going On Trial / Lagbaja Unmasked Version 2013: Is This Bisade Ologunde’s Real Face? / Revealed! Lagbaja's Face - Lagbaja Unmasked! (see pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Who Faked Kim Kardashian's Tweet Unmasked by Tokotaya: 5:46pm On Mar 27, 2013
Many so called citizen journalists who helped spread the fake Kim Kardashian's tweet will be ashamed to learn that a mischievous young man orchestrated it all.

I’m not about to make him more popular than he is because, apparently, that is his only goal. So, I won’t publish his Twitter handle. I might send it to you via email if you ask.

A few Nigerians have traced the original tweet to him and his Twitter timeline is full of invectives from angry Nigerians who had initially fallen for the hoax.

It is also clear he is not repentant, as his TL is full of tweets savouring the global success of his latest hoax and boasts about what he will do when he gets his ‘black belt in Photoshop’.

There are also loads of congratulatory tweets from pals, a few of whom are apparently awed by the global success of the hoax.

Seriously, we should be afraid. From getting global acclaim for advance fee frauds, Nigeria is moving to a stage where our youths are getting sheer kicks out of deception and getting global recognition for faking celebrity twitter handles.

We are growing a young and vibrant column of 419 junkies, people who receive immense gratification akin to o.r.g.a.s.m from successfully deceiving or fooling others. To them it is all harmless fun, but really it's far more; only if they knew.

Nigerians need to learn to interrogate their news sources. And to all the gullible bloggers, Twitter and Facebook journalists out there, learn to conduct basic investigations before rushing to your laptop, tablet or mobile devices.

Since the first 419ner got his mugu or maga decades ago, the world has ceased to exist in pure black and white. Develop a critical mind. Ask questions and accept nothing unless you have tried to ascertain its veracity.

Some of his tweets:

http://johnaweonline..com/2013/03/naija-boy-behind-kimks-fake-tweet_1104.html

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who Faked Kim Kardashian's Tweet Unmasked by Sparkle777(f): 10:13pm On Mar 27, 2013
Nice to know dat but from much watching of her reality shows. I didnt believe she could say a tin as dat. Besides she loves black men.
Re: Nigerian Who Faked Kim Kardashian's Tweet Unmasked by tnktosin(m): 12:05am On Mar 28, 2013
Still wondering hw people fell for that crap anyway.
Re: Nigerian Who Faked Kim Kardashian's Tweet Unmasked by Tokotaya: 6:06am On Mar 28, 2013
tnktosin: Still wondering hw people fell for that crap anyway.
Same here. Up till this moment some Nigerans even on this Nairaland are insisting she did it and is only trying to clean up the mess with her rebuttals. Makes u wonder what many pple have as brains.
Re: Nigerian Who Faked Kim Kardashian's Tweet Unmasked by Nobody: 6:50am On Mar 28, 2013
It's even more sad that it was a nigerian insulting his own people in that manner undecided
Re: Nigerian Who Faked Kim Kardashian's Tweet Unmasked by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:27am On Mar 28, 2013
Where is d face now? Abi una no knw wetin umasking means?
This is not an evidence. U av not unmasked anyone. How are we sure this aint u?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Who Faked Kim Kardashian's Tweet Unmasked by Kizuba: 3:41pm On Mar 28, 2013
wheyyyyyyyyyy after them done Kush Kim finish grin
Re: Nigerian Who Faked Kim Kardashian's Tweet Unmasked by Slimwoody(m): 5:16pm On Mar 28, 2013
Na wetin joblessness dey cause
Re: Nigerian Who Faked Kim Kardashian's Tweet Unmasked by ideee03(f): 8:35pm On Mar 28, 2013
@Op,is that you don't know the meaning of unmask,or is it just a ploy to get our attention?Was expecting to see a face
Re: Nigerian Who Faked Kim Kardashian's Tweet Unmasked by Nobody: 1:29am On Mar 29, 2013
@chuckicheese...that's the idiot's twitter handle..very disgusting fellow..
Re: Nigerian Who Faked Kim Kardashian's Tweet Unmasked by Tokotaya: 7:08am On Mar 29, 2013
[quote author=SLIDE waxie]Where is d face now? Abi una no knw wetin umasking means?
This is not an evidence. U av not unmasked anyone. How are we sure this aint [quote]
Bros, unmask means to reveal the identity of a hidden person. It does not mean putting his picture on Nairaland. Those who unmasked him have already unmasked him either u like it or not and if u visit the boy's Tl u will know pple have unmasked him. I deliberately do not want to popularise the I.d.i.o.t because that is d major reason he is doing the rubbish. But I see below that some Nairalanders are up to speed with this development.
Re: Nigerian Who Faked Kim Kardashian's Tweet Unmasked by Tokotaya: 7:20am On Mar 29, 2013
ideee03: @Op,is that you don't know the meaning of unmask,or is it just a ploy to get our attention?Was expecting to see a face

Bros, unmask means to reveal the identity of a hidden person. It does not mean putting his picture on Nairaland. Those who unmasked him have already unmasked him either u like it or not and if u visit the boy's Tl u will know pple have unmasked him. I deliberately do not want to popularise the I.d.i.o.t because that is d major reason he is doing the rubbish. But I see above that some Nairalanders are up to speed with this development.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyahkilome / Alero Falope Is Dino Melaye's New Lover's Name (more Photos Of Her) / So Sweet! Intimate Photo Of David And Victoria Beckham

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.