Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,650 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Bisi Ibidapo Obe's Ex Boyfriend Denies They Are Getting Married - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bisi Ibidapo Obe's Ex Boyfriend Denies They Are Getting Married (1108 Views)

Picture Of Bisi Ibidapo-Obe & Her Baby / Men Who Have Been Romantically Involved With Bisi Ibidapo-Obe / Dino Melaye's Wife Responds To Bisi Ibidapo Obe Pregnancy Tales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bisi Ibidapo Obe's Ex Boyfriend Denies They Are Getting Married by LailaIkeji1: 6:04pm On Mar 27, 2013
Bisi Ibidapo Obe had said last month in an interview with Punch that she and her ex,UK based Kunle Ashimi were back in love again. Here's what she told Punch:

"I must confess that I never knew my love affair with the father of my baby would turn awry but it did. Fortunately for me, the guy I was dating before stood by me when my daughter’s father rejected me. He saw all that happened as a script written by God, which had to play out. He stood by me throughout the pregnancy and he is still there for me. I have found love again"

Word out has it that Kunle Ashimi has denied that he's back with Bisi or has any plans to marry her. He said: "There is nothing of such happening. We are just best of friends, so let's keep the facts as it is"

So, mum to ex-Kogi lawmaker Dino Melaye's baby girl is lying? *smh*

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/03/so-bisi-ibidapo-obes-ex-boyfriend.html

(1) (Reply)

International-actress-keturah-walks-out-on-jim-iyke / Saka Ported Back To Etisalat After Collecting #20m From MTN? (LOOK) / Wizkid Involved In Car Accident This Morning In His Porsche [pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.