Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,268 members, 7,836,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Icsl At It Again! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Icsl At It Again! (1302 Views)

Massive Graduate Recruitment Via ICSL -over 200 Positions / ICSL Ongoing Recruitment - Apply Now / Vacancy With Icsl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Icsl At It Again! by sunjos79: 6:45pm On Mar 27, 2013
Alot of known persons did documentations with icsl do complain of favouritism of icsl staff,i did not believe until 2day when my immediate brother was text as follows:
congratulations,your interview was successful.kindly come to ICSL 41,Gbolade Adebanjo strt,off olusoji idowu strt,ilupeju today wed 27,2013 by 2pm for medicals.
The surprise is,when he got there,he was told that it was a mistake and another text message to ignore it had been sent.he was so speechless as he told me the interview with the GTBank personnel went well as the woman delayed his time cos she enjoyed her interview with head nods and promised to get back with him.
How would ICSL did mistake in texting to wrong number for 5 good hours.
To me,something is fishy and conspiracy is noticed in it.
Any advice to him pls?
Re: Icsl At It Again! by assalaamat(m): 8:39pm On Mar 27, 2013
Honestly i'm not surprised at all bcs they did something similar to that to me too,and since then i never bothered to go there again.They're too sentimental and nepotic.But tell ur brother not to despair,just tell him to go back there and re-write the test to prove his brilliancy and worth to them,and most importantly,tell him to pray very well before and after the test & interview.Best of luck bro.
Re: Icsl At It Again! by mkoabiola: 9:27pm On Mar 27, 2013
Pls,when do dey accept IT student in icsl precisely.
I don't want d person to waist T.fare$
Re: Icsl At It Again! by sunjos79: 5:17pm On Mar 28, 2013
assalaamat: Honestly i'm not surprised at all bcs they did something similar to that to me too,and since then i never bothered to go there again.They're too sentimental and nepotic.But tell ur brother not to despair,just tell him to go back there and re-write the test to prove his brilliancy and worth to them,and most importantly,tell him to pray very well before and after the test & interview.Best of luck bro.
he needs not do their test again as he passed it last yr and done documentation with them.To post him now is their problem.now they did and past the interview,all he could see again is mistake.

(1) (Reply)

Did Anyone Get An Interview Invitation From Leadway Plc? / How To Apply For The Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 / Federal Ministry Of Health Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.