Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,402 members, 7,822,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Is Glo Sincere With Its Glo-bam Package? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is Glo Sincere With Its Glo-bam Package? (976 Views)

Glo Highflier & Talkfree Introduced. Gista, Infinito & G-Bam Updated / Glo reduces Call Rates On G-BAM Plan.18k/sec to All Networks, free 5mb daily / Glo Out With G-bam Hi5ive Youth Package (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Glo Sincere With Its Glo-bam Package? by Rexyl(m): 8:36pm On Mar 27, 2013
To me glo network is not sincere with benefits accrued to subscribers on this package. Every day they remove N5 subscription charge but they do not deliver 5mb meant to come with it daily. From your own experience how do u gain from the package?
Re: Is Glo Sincere With Its Glo-bam Package? by Qtsnow(m): 8:41pm On Mar 27, 2013
I get my 5mb daily, but if you haven't activated ur package send ACTIVATE to 127 and wait for 24hrs. Type *127*0# to check the amount mb you have.
Re: Is Glo Sincere With Its Glo-bam Package? by Edunwa302(m): 8:53pm On Mar 27, 2013
Is like glo has stopped d 5mb stuff after there tuesday night update, is anybody still getting it since two days ago?
Re: Is Glo Sincere With Its Glo-bam Package? by Francheezy(m): 10:39pm On Mar 27, 2013
GL0 IS 4CK3D UP
Re: Is Glo Sincere With Its Glo-bam Package? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 27, 2013
glo G-bam package is a scam. they gave 5mb just once and since then. They have been collecting my their daily fee. I have not recharged the glo line since. I want to break the sim.

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S IV Pre-order / Should I Pay N58,000 For This Tab? Guys I Need Your Thought. / New Android Phone? Check Out These 14 Essential Hints And Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.