Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,287 members, 7,954,146 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:05 PM

Olisa Adibua Is Still Looking Chubby And Healthy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olisa Adibua Is Still Looking Chubby And Healthy (1615 Views)

''Bleached Women Smell Horribly''-Olisa Adibua / Nigerian Radio Personality, Olisa Adibua Rocks Palm Slippers On A Suit / Olisa Adibua Of Beat FM Batters Junior Colleague (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olisa Adibua Is Still Looking Chubby And Healthy by Orikinla(m): 8:57pm On Mar 27, 2013
Olisa Adibua has always been chubby and bubbling since his teens and still looking it even as a middle aged man.
I was glad to see him again after so many years since the last time we met was at the 21st birthday party of Linda Ikeji where she also met Dan Foster before they started dating. I invited them to her party when she was not yet a celebrity. And they were the most popular presenters on Cool FM 96.9. Other celebrities at the party included 2Face Idibia who had not left the defunct Plantashun Boyz then, top fashion designers Mona Ami and Frank Oshodi and popular Nollywood actor Emeka Enyiocha.

It was a pleasure as we exchanged pleasantries yesterday at the Welcome Center International Hotel near the MMIA in Ikeja for the relaunch of Ekulo Group's Baron De Valls wine. I made sure that Solomon Ekhaiyemhe of Ovation International magazine took a good photograph of Olisa Adibua posing with Hope Obioma Opara, President of the annual Eko International Film Festival and later with top media consultant Ingram Osigwe, the CEO of Full Page Communications Limited.

From 1998 to 2008, Olisa hosted the number one afternoon drive time radio show on 96.9 Cool FM till he moved in 2009 to launch the current No. 1 radio station in Nigeria, THE BEAT 99.9FM, as the morning drive-time host and Programme Director, a role he also performs for a Pidgin English radio station, Naija FM 102.7. As a co-founder and executive director of Storm 360, Olisa is a part of a formidable team that is steering a company that is a leader in the Nigeria Media and entertainment industry. Olisa Adibua's good standing within the industry vast experience and diverse talents have made him a brand name recognized not only in Nigeria, but across the African continent and amongst Nigerians in the Diaspora.

Re: Olisa Adibua Is Still Looking Chubby And Healthy by Orikinla(m): 9:02pm On Mar 27, 2013
Olisa with Ingram Osigwe.

Re: Olisa Adibua Is Still Looking Chubby And Healthy by slimyem: 9:09pm On Mar 27, 2013
Grandpa,what manner of nonsense is this?
What should we do with this of epistle yours?
You met Olisa again..so what?Don't you have a diary you can put that in?
Re: Olisa Adibua Is Still Looking Chubby And Healthy by Orikinla(m): 9:20pm On Mar 27, 2013
slimyem: Grandpa,what manner of nonsense is this?
What should we do with this of yours?
[size=18pt]Grand ma, discuss the topic on the celebrity. Don't digress.
Re: Olisa Adibua Is Still Looking Chubby And Healthy by slimyem: 10:50pm On Mar 27, 2013
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]Grand ma your fish smelling toto disorder still dey make you delirious and jealous of the success of others hiding with different IDs. Because you can never be a celebrity, except a cheerful giver of your toto?[/size] grin
shut up and sit down old man and learn to keep your orgasm1c meeting moments to yourself or get a diary!
...and wtf are you PMing me for btw?
Please keep my handle off your bent and wrinkly fingers else Ogun renders them totally uselessss for you.
Agbaya!!
Re: Olisa Adibua Is Still Looking Chubby And Healthy by ifyalways(f): 12:04am On Mar 28, 2013
lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy
Can't say I dont love nld.
Re: Olisa Adibua Is Still Looking Chubby And Healthy by Orikinla(m): 5:38am On Mar 28, 2013
DON'T DERAIL THIS THREAD on Olisa Adibua. Keep moving girlie.

Re: Olisa Adibua Is Still Looking Chubby And Healthy by meggy11: 9:45am On Mar 28, 2013
slimyem: Grandpa,what manner of nonsense is this?
What should we do with this of epistle yours?

LMAO slimyem, u read ma mind. dont mind d bloody wannabe. hahahahaha
Re: Olisa Adibua Is Still Looking Chubby And Healthy by dominique(f): 10:09am On Mar 28, 2013
seriously, what is the point of this thread? Was Olisa ill before? Never liked him anyways.
Re: Olisa Adibua Is Still Looking Chubby And Healthy by Orikinla(m): 10:15am On Mar 28, 2013
Olisa and Clara Okoro, the CEO of Brand World TV.

Re: Olisa Adibua Is Still Looking Chubby And Healthy by Orikinla(m): 10:28am On Mar 28, 2013
meggy 11:

LMAO slimyem, u read ma mind. dont mind d bloody wannabe. hahahahaha
[size=28pt]
Bloody wannabe?
Olisa Adibua?
Or the poster?
Do you really know who is Orikinla?
The Founder/Festival Director of the annual Eko International Film Festival?
https://www.nairaland.com/1066403/spain-tops-entries-3rd-eko
Founder/CEO of Screen Naija One Village, One Cinema, member of the Projection Foundation, and bringing the largest 3D cinema chain in the world to West Africa for the first time.
I doubt if your father, mother or anyone else in your family will ever achieve that before age 46 in the most populous country in Africa.
You need to improve your reading and general knowledge since you can't even read well.[/size] grin

Re: Olisa Adibua Is Still Looking Chubby And Healthy by lordkrato(m): 12:12pm On Mar 28, 2013
Orikinla:
[size=28pt]
Bloody wannabe?
Olisa Adibua?
Or the poster?
Founder/CEO of Screen Naija One Village, One Cinema, member of the Projection Foundation, and bringing the largest 3D cinema chain in the world to West Africa for the first time.
I doubt if your father, mother or anyone else in your family will ever achieve that before age 46 in the most populous country in Africa.
You need to improve your reading and general knowledge since you can't even read well.[/size] grin

Okay... I believe he should get the point.

Nice story anyway even though the modest intentions are suspect
Re: Olisa Adibua Is Still Looking Chubby And Healthy by meggy11: 2:06pm On Mar 28, 2013
Orikinla:
[size=28pt]
Bloody wannabe?
Olisa Adibua?
Or the poster?

like seriously?....................will not dignify you with reasons because my family and i are bove what u've just mentioned. Deal with it.

(1) (Reply)

Odd Pictures: A Night With Banky W At Club Euphoria / Rapper 2shotz Weds Precious Jones-Photos / A Photo Of Uche Jumbo Rocking African Print

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.