Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,758 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Effect Of Postinor 2 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Effect Of Postinor 2 (1142 Views)

Ladies, See The Shocking Effect Of Postinor 2 (drug For Prevention Of Pregnancy) / Should I Take Postinor 2 Everytime? / Postinor 2 - How Effective Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Effect Of Postinor 2 by supernova99: 10:50pm On Mar 27, 2013
I disflowered my girlfriend without using a condom(bt I didn't release inside her vagina bt am scared if little have dropped) on 23rd of feburary which she also suppose 2 start her mestration bt I gave her postinor 2 to use on 24th of feburary nt quite long like 3 mins she started bleeding so am confused if she is bleeding as a result of d postinor or is she mestrating? Pls I nid an anwser??
Re: Effect Of Postinor 2 by mkoabiola: 11:18pm On Mar 27, 2013
supernova99: I disflowered my girlfriend without using a condom(bt I didn't release inside her vagina bt am scared if little have dropped) on 23rd of feburary which she also suppose 2 start her mestration bt I gave her postinor 2 to use on 24th of feburary nt quite long like 3 mins she started bleeding so am confused if she is bleeding as a result of d postinor or is she mestrating? Pls I nid an anwser??
So u don't knw postinor 2 has a negative effect .see d doctor
Re: Effect Of Postinor 2 by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 27, 2013
u get sense at all? since feb 24 n today is March 27th is she still bleeding or y r u disturbing us wiff dis nonsense? undecided
Re: Effect Of Postinor 2 by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:08am On Mar 28, 2013
Ehn! Sé e rí èyin omo tí e o mò nipa okó àti òbò yi!
Sé e rí ara yín lode (you this amateurs having sex).
Take her to a Doctor! Before you land in trouble!
Re: Effect Of Postinor 2 by supernova99: 6:18am On Mar 28, 2013
U suppose 2 av understand dat it was a mistake I meant march 23 nd march 24!
Re: Effect Of Postinor 2 by rezzy: 8:51am On Mar 28, 2013
When did you have intercourse with her? If her menses was supposed to come on the 23rd of march and it didnt show up and u gave her the drugs on 24th of march, that means she was actually pregnant and postinor 2 has aborted it. Take her to see the doctor.
Postinor 2 is a very strong drug, it can abort pregnancy. You would have given her postinor instead postinor 2.
Re: Effect Of Postinor 2 by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 28, 2013
palava: I dey come
Re: Effect Of Postinor 2 by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 28, 2013
Postinor2 cannot abort a pregnancy,it is indicated that if bleeding occvrs after the covrse,consvlt yovr physician.I personally think Is her menses thovgh.Next time vse a condom and stop feeding her this drvg,men and selfishness mtchewwww.

(1) (Reply)

HELP! Am Always Feeling Sleepy / Alpha Fuel Xt Best Medicine For Storng Muscles / Practical Tips That Help Burn Belly Fat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.