Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,023 members, 7,953,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:09 AM

Why Jesse Jagz Left Chocolate City. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Jesse Jagz Left Chocolate City. (828 Views)

See The Sexy Photo Toolz Shared Last Night That Left Her Fans Panting For Breath / See Why Jesse Jagz Said His Ideal “WOMAN” Must Be “deaf & Dumb” / Picture From The Abaga’s Family Album – Young M.i., Jesse Jagz, Their Younger Br (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Jesse Jagz Left Chocolate City. by tchigyoke(m): 11:07pm On Mar 27, 2013
M.I had been looked at to bow out of Chocolate City not his younger brother Jesse Jagz. On the contrary, some sources close to the Label said that Jargo's quit was long expected.

Jesse said, “It’s not like we’re fighting or anything. At this stage of my life, I would just rather do something for myself; make the sort of music I would like to make for myself; outside of opinions and business. Whether I was signed to Chocolate City or not, it’s something I would have decided to do”.

But according to reports, his exit has to do with; tale of debt, failure, insubordination, hard drugs and use of...
http://glazethrill.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=374:why-jesse-jagz-left-chocolate-city&catid=1:celebrity-gossip&Itemid=110

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Ini Edo With President Goodluck Jonathan / Rapper, 50 Cent Charged With Assaulting And Injuring Ex-girlfriend / Forbes' List Of Hollywood's Highest Paid Actors Of 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.