Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

What Extremely Successful People Were Doing At Age 25 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Extremely Successful People Were Doing At Age 25 (2060 Views)

8 Things Successful People Do NOT Do Every Day / Will I Get A Job As A Pharmacist At Age 35 / Eight Things Remarkably Successful People Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Extremely Successful People Were Doing At Age 25 by elderly: 12:14am On Mar 28, 2013
Some people know what they want to do from an early age and focus on it relentlessly.
Others reinvent themselves, changing careers and industries until they find something that works.
Billionaire Mark Cuban struggled when he first started, writing in "How To Win At The Sport Of Business" that "when I got to Dallas, I was struggling — sleeping on the floor with six guys in a three-bedroom apartment."
As a reminder that the path to success is not always linear, we've highlighted what Richard Branson, Arianna Huffington, and 17 other fascinating and successful people were doing at age 25.

Read more@
http://www.businessinsider.com/what-successful-people-did-in-their-20s-2013-3?op=1#ixzz2OmicMY5X
Re: What Extremely Successful People Were Doing At Age 25 by 4tunebest(f): 9:46pm On Mar 30, 2013
Thanks. Very inspiring
Re: What Extremely Successful People Were Doing At Age 25 by herkeym001(m): 1:06am On Mar 31, 2013
Am 25 and still in school. But na Final year.
Re: What Extremely Successful People Were Doing At Age 25 by lyricalpreacher(m): 5:59pm On Apr 08, 2013
I was actually expecting to read local contents. Most of the people you listed are in advanced countries where the challenges are different(though not necessarily easier). The topic was catchy but no real depth. Their stories are motivating no doubt but I believe a lot more people wld be able to relate to stories about successful nigerians on what they were doing at 25.

1 Like

Re: What Extremely Successful People Were Doing At Age 25 by DisGuy: 8:16pm On Apr 11, 2013
lyricalpreacher: I was actually expecting to read local contents. Most of the people you listed are in advanced countries where the challenges are different(though not necessarily easier). The topic was catchy but no real depth. Their stories are motivating no doubt but I believe a lot more people wld be able to relate to stories about successful nigerians on what they were doing at 25.

true

seems people find it hard to tell their success stories or perhaps could just be a cultural thing, or we are just paranoid-winches from the village grin

I also notice most[not all] 'inspirational' articles in Nigeria are about people in other countries, some don't even fit in

(1) (Reply)

Ciscon Md Declares War On Staff For Asking For Their Salary / Download A FREE Template And Create A Professional CV / Nitda: A Talk-shop, Yes Or No?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.