Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

My Birthday!! And What You Need To Know!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Birthday!! And What You Need To Know!!! (703 Views)

Engineer Died A Day To His Birthday And Was Buried On His Birthday- RIP ONYEKA / Engineer Died A Day To His Birthday And Was Buried On His Birthday- RIP ONYEKA / Comment Your Birthday And See Who Your Birthday Twin Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Birthday!! And What You Need To Know!!! by oluomad(m): 1:25am On Mar 28, 2013
Er

1 Like

Re: My Birthday!! And What You Need To Know!!! by Nobody: 2:07am On Mar 28, 2013
oluomad: Friends and fellow nairalanders! Today is my birthday and below are †ђξ top 15 things you need to know about me!!
1. I was born in 28th march 1992
2. Am a christian
3. Am an author and an entrepreneur!
4. Am still single and searching!!
5. My mum is a teacher and my dad died on my 18th birthday dat is 28th march 2010, but since then God has been sustaining us! I have also been helping †ђξ way I can!
6. Am grateful to seun for creating nairaland, truly nairaland has been of great help and has helped modify my mentality! I love NL and will pay to surf it if it calls for it!!
7. Am a student 300 level student of Unizik
8. I seriously want to learn video productions and editing and also programming, help if you can!!
9. Am addicted to Business section of nairaland, I have no cure for it!!
10. I so much believe in Nigeria and I know that God made me a Nigerian for a reason which I know I will accomplish!!
11. Am not perfect, I make mistakes a lot and I learn from them and move on!!
12. I would love to date a girl by name Onyinye or Gift!!
13. I truly know that oneday, all my sufferings will oneday come to an end, and I will also impact lives just like God has used seun to impact mine life!!
14. I never give-up in whatever I believe in! I believe in Jesus Christ! I believe in †ђξ beauty of my dreams! I believe that oneday all those who are passing through hard-times will oneday enjoy †ђξ good moments of Life!
15. I love myself so much that I won't engage in things that will kill my future! Please love urself and stop rape, bombing and all manner of social vices! Let Love Lead!
Oneday, Nigeria will smile again!!
Happy birthday to me!! Daniel Oluoma Daniel tochukwu!!
Bb 234D5384

Classic Narcissism, Dude achieve something and come and let us worry about your birthday, 6 billion people do have birthdays too!!!

(1) (Reply)

Wesley Snipes Released From Prison / Meet The Woman That Breast Feeds Her Monkey And Calls It Her Son / When Is It Good To Be Poor - Tonnie Iredia, Former NTA DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.