Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage (13674 Views)

Denrele Edun Supports #nobraday (photo) / Kiss Daniel Supports Gay Marriage? / Fans Take A Swipe On Eldee As He Supports Gay Right! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage by Paschal007: 8:41am On Mar 29, 2013
iykak47: What if a father and daughter decide to use condom to avoid genetic disorder undecided
*shrugs* that's their business. As long as she's not a minor.
iykak47: Neither does polygamy have any negative effect on you and your hypocritical western masters angry
Some of my extended families are quite polygamous and the kind of things that goes on there, It's not something i'd wish for anybody. Besides you're not a woman are you? Would you share your wife happily with another man?

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage by Debroslink: 8:45am On Mar 29, 2013
NoContract:

[size=14pt]BIGGEST EEDIOT ON NAIRALAND!
So na Jesus destroy Sodom and Gomorrah for your own bible abi?

Gullible slave boi like you![/size]

All Christian scholars and those who read the bible with the Spirit's guidance know that it was Jesus who destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah. Read Genesis 18 very well. The 3 visitors who visited Abraham include Jesus and 2 Angels. Yes it was Christ who told Sarah that she would give birth to Isaac in a year's time.
Abraham was begging Jesus not to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah if He finds 10 righteous persons there.
Finally, with the help of the Holy Spirit, read Genesis 19:24 very very well. The LORD (Jesus on earth) rained fire and brimstone on Sodom and Gomorrah from the LORD (The Father) in heaven.
Yes, Jesus destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah Himself.
Like I said, read your bible with the Spirit's inspiration
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 29, 2013
Debroslink:

All Christian scholars and those who read the bible with the Spirit's guidance know that it was Jesus who destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah. Read Genesis 18 very well. The 3 visitors who visited Abraham include Jesus and 2 Angels. Yes it was Christ who told Sarah that she would give birth to Isaac in a year's time.
Abraham was begging Jesus not to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah if He finds 10 righteous persons there.
Finally, with the help of the Holy Spirit, read Genesis 19:24 very very well. The LORD (Jesus on earth) rained fire and brimstone on Sodom and Gomorrah from the LORD (The Father) in heaven.
Yes, Jesus destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah Himself.
Like I said, read your bible with the Spirit's inspiration
Thank you.

You clearly know nothing about the bible. After years of been spoon fed with lies from your pastors,you are yet to be matured enough to use your senses. "Jesus destroyed sodom and gomorrah" ? With atomic weapon? Bible slave i pity you and all those who consider the bible divine..... SHAME ON EVERY AFRICAN WHO FOLLOW THE SLAVE RELIGION!

Jesus was gay period! John 13 4,5 13,14 proved it
Re: Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage by poweredcom(m): 10:25am On Mar 29, 2013
Paschal007: I support her too. What two consenting adults choose to do in their bedroom ain't nobody's business. cool
Idiot like you...bargar
Re: Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage by jidewin(m): 12:00pm On Mar 29, 2013
No worry.Till the day you'll catch Jayz with another man in bed.We go kuku hear am for news grin
Re: Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage by pazienza(m): 12:49pm On Mar 29, 2013
iykak47: What if a father and daughter decide to use condom to avoid genetic disorder undecided

Condoms have some percentage failure rate.
Re: Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage by pazienza(m): 12:56pm On Mar 29, 2013
iykak47: Neither does polygamy have any negative effect on you and your hypocritical western masters angry

Maybe,but this is not about polygamy. Beyonce didn't condem polygamy. It would be nice if you and your likes just stick to the topic. The topic is about gay,not polygamy. Go open another thread for polygamy. *grins*
Re: Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage by pazienza(m): 1:03pm On Mar 29, 2013
Debroslink: Dear true believers, Christ has told us that what happened in Sodom and Gomorrah will happen in our time. Homosexuality will eventually be legalised to further confirm that Rapture will soon take place.

If people want to legalise sin, they will tweak the bible to prove it. Don't be surprised if they try to prove that the Father, Son and Holy Spirit are gay.

For us, we set our affections on things above, for wence cometh our Redeemer, the Lord Jesus Christ; and not of things of this world such as homosexuality.

Haha! Funny thing is that nigeria is full of religious zealots like the above poster,yet the country is a den of corruption.
Bunch of sanctimonious hypocrites. Homosexualism is not the problem of the man,hypocrites like you, are.
Re: Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage by pazienza(m): 1:20pm On Mar 29, 2013
NoContract:

[size=14pt]BIGGEST EEDIOT ON NAIRALAND!
So na Jesus destroy Sodom and Gomorrah for your own bible abi?

Gullible slave boi like you![/size]

Don't mind the ignorant man. Most of them are like that, hiding behind the veil of religion to propagate their bigotry. Their fake leader,paul was like that. The dude was probably a closet gay,considering the fact that he never married,kept talking about a sin of his that he couldn't get rid of, unlike his superior , jesus who never talked about homosexualism,he(paul) kept saying bad things about homosexualism.

The teaching that sodom and gomorrah was destroyed becos of homosexualism was probably cooked up by paul.
Christians bought it cos it suits their bigotry. But according to ezekiel 16 vs 49-50,we know that sodom was destroyed not because of homosexualism,but because of their inability to help the poor and their lack of hospitality.
Re: Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage by pazienza(m): 1:26pm On Mar 29, 2013
Klinee: I think the best way to curb all this gay things is killing and condem(jungle justice).becos all this people that encourage gayism didnt know the gravity of the act.both those that support it and claim they were not and those who practice it need equal penalty-killing

Another evil heart, Nigeria has to get rid of people like you,if it hopes to make any progress. But the sad news is that people with your kind of heart,forms the majority. Little wonder the country is in poo.
Re: Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage by pazienza(m): 1:31pm On Mar 29, 2013
ayswags: i think u are the one who seriously nid brain transplant gay

*laughs*
Re: Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage by pazienza(m): 1:34pm On Mar 29, 2013
sanchez0: This Pazienza of a guy is very very stupid. If he doesn't know what to say he should just shut up. idiot.

Taa! Mechieonu there. Park one side biko! *grins*
Re: Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage by pazienza(m): 1:39pm On Mar 29, 2013
Kenny4lyfe:
cheesy see genderdisoriented wannabe man dey accuse me of knaking mua galfwend akpako! Mttttchew!!! You are lightyears far away from sanity! Boncor! I no blame you, if only you know who I truely am! Uzuo! Ewu!

So,which part of my post was a lie. The part where i said that you knacked your galfriend akpako,or the part where i wrote that she is ugly? *grins*
Re: Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage by pazienza(m): 1:41pm On Mar 29, 2013
carr96:

Hehehehe! True! grin

Idi sharp! Hahahaha!
Re: Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage by Anvaller: 1:47pm On Mar 29, 2013
Lilimax:
If this is truly Beyonce's hand writing, it is very ludicrous. Does she not know where and when to use a capital letter in a sentence

Hahahaha.. I felt exactly the same way in my 1st lecture in Oyinbo University when the lecturer wrote caps in between words I was so shocked and felt "ain't nobody's gonna correct this dude u r a professor 4 God's sake" but then I realized virtually all of them write that way most especially that letter "R" always in caps...lol
Re: Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage by IncomeTutor: 1:53pm On Mar 29, 2013
God is more than merciful. How I wish He
will strike one errant child with thunder
so that others will shut up.
Re: Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage by Anvaller: 2:13pm On Mar 29, 2013
But seriously, who would be surprised that Beyonce is in support of Gay Marriage? Majority of American Women are bisexual.. I can bet it Beyonce is bisexual too why would she not be? unless Jay Z insists he doesn't want a 3some (which I doubt) And this is so because the american society seem to be more accepting of women being bi-sexual than a guy being bisexual or even gay. Ladies wanna be bisexual and the guys that should frown at it actually like them being it because the more bisexual ladies, the more 3somes and that is good news for the guys cos they wanna have 3some even married couples too!!!!!!!!!!! U don't beleive me? find it out. So more and more women will tell u straight without any issues that she's bisexual and she would even expect u to be like "wow damn!!!".
So if we have pastors supporting it, why would anyone be shocked that Beyonce (That R&B B1tch the wife of a HipHop thug) supports gay marriage? If she doesn't who will then?

2 Likes

Re: Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage by shineeye1: 2:51pm On Mar 29, 2013
Anvaller: But seriously, who would be surprised that Beyonce is in support of Gay Marriage? Majority of American Women are bisexual.. I can bet it Beyonce is bisexual too why would she not be? unless Jay Z insists he doesn't want a 3some (which I doubt) And this is so because the american society seem to be more accepting of women being bi-sexual than a guy being bisexual or even gay. Ladies wanna be bisexual and the guys that should frown at it actually like them being it because the more bisexual ladies, the more 3somes and that is good news for the guys cos they wanna have 3some even married couples too!!!!!!!!!!! U don't beleive me? find it out. So more and more women will tell u straight without any issues that she's bisexual and she would even expect u to be like "wow damn!!!".
So if we have pastors supporting it, why would anyone be shocked that Beyonce (That R&B B1tch the wife of a HipHop thug) supports gay marriage? If she doesn't who will then?

You said it all!
Re: Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage by Kenny4lyfe(m): 3:09pm On Mar 29, 2013
pazienza:

So,which part of my post was a lie. The part where i said that you knacked your galfriend akpako,or the part where i wrote that she is ugly? *grins*
I don't need to answer your insinuations but shew this and swallow it down your throat:
1. You don't know me.
2. Most nairalanders have what I called "cyber-covert-identity" including me. So you can't prove any of your allegations!
3. If you don't have a concrete prove for any of the above why not do yourself a favour and BOW OUT!
Re: Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage by Klinee: 8:22pm On Mar 29, 2013
Pls my brothers and sisters let us keep on killing gays.they are evil and worth not to live.kill them
Re: Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage by gokuu(m): 9:46pm On Mar 29, 2013
Klinee: Pls my brothers and sisters let us keep on killing gays.they are evil and worth not to live.kill them
Staunch Illiterate!
Re: Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage by simdam500(m): 12:16am On Mar 30, 2013
They are at work again!!!
Re: Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 30, 2013
Klinee: Pls my brothers and sisters let us keep on killing gays.they are evil and worth not to live.kill them

Wow! While we're at it, let's kill adulterers, fornicators, liars and thieves too! Let's see whether humanity won't get extinct!!

IDI.OT LIKE YOU!

grin
Re: Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage by Klinee: 11:49pm On Mar 30, 2013
carr96:

Wow! While we're at it, let's kill adulterers, fornicators, liars and thieves too! Let's see whether humanity won't get extinct!!

IDI.OT LIKE YOU!

grin
u people(male 1) deserve 2 be kill.y ar u abusin me?
Re: Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage by Nobody: 12:14am On Mar 31, 2013
Klinee: u people(male 1) deserve 2 be kill.y ar u abusin me?

Dude wot are u saying sef??, which kain primary school u attend ni?? undecided

SPEAK ENGLISH!!
Re: Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage by Klinee: 6:09pm On Mar 31, 2013
carr96:

Dude wot are u saying sef??, which kain primary school u attend ni?? undecided

SPEAK ENGLISH!!
GOD puni** uu.we must kill gay people(jungle justice)that is my point.they are evil and worth not to live.am a good christian and bible made it clear.christian belief apart,in eye of every men gay deserve death unles you are one of them.gay is inhuman act,aborminable,atroscity,disgusting and disheartening.another thing that pain most is,saying that they were born gay.GOD Puni** them there.infact death is ownly penalty that fit gayism not jail.kill them
Re: Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 31, 2013
Klinee: GOD puni** uu.we must kill gay people(jungle justice)that is my point.they are evil and worth not to live.am a good christian and bible made it clear.christian belief apart,in eye of every men gay deserve death unles you are one of them.gay is inhuman act,aborminable,atroscity,disgusting and disheartening.another thing that pain most is,saying that they were born gay.GOD Puni** them there.infact death is ownly penalty that fit gayism not jail.kill them

Fck u! Good christian indeed! A christian dat supports killing! Bloody hypocrite! Ur a good christian yet u support killing! In fact u should be killed too! Mr "I too holy" , after you'll enter ashawo's room tonight or lie in an hours time!!! Get ur priorities straight person!!
A homosexual is better than ur hypocritical a.ss!!! Go and drown! Good christian indeed! *hiss*

I'm pretty sure ur either a chronic liar, thief, adulterer or fornicator!, or u practise jealousy, gluttony, anger, hatred, greed or lust. u should also be killed because its also evil!! Re.tard!!
Re: Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage by Klinee: 5:39pm On Apr 01, 2013
@carr96.GOD wil puni** u.how there you to compare homosexual and all this?.homosexual is a worse crime on earth that is why they deserve death-clearly written in bible,any doubt?.if we kill one person now believe me that nobody will try such an ugly act here on this precious earth.they are evil that need strict action(jungle justice)killing no mercy.
Re: Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage by nairaman66(m): 2:45pm On Apr 18, 2013
Nikeonas: I'm nt surprised or wat do u expect frm an agent of devil?

HBD@ Nikeonas!! Where the party @??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omoni Oboli Shares Family Photo Amidst Court Injunction / Toyin Abraham Glows In Maternity Shoot Photos / Jackie Appiah Launches Daycare Center For Sickle Cell Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.