Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,759 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Davido’s Shocker: I Left Asa Asika Because He Wasn’t Matured - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido’s Shocker: I Left Asa Asika Because He Wasn’t Matured (919 Views)

Bsb Exclusive; Dj Cuppy And Boo, Asa Asika Are Drunk In Love..sparks Wedding Pla / SHOCKER: I Left Asa Asika Because He Wasn’t Matured - Davido / “i’ve Moved On” – Asa Asika Officially Confirms Split With Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido’s Shocker: I Left Asa Asika Because He Wasn’t Matured by aproko247: 3:11pm On Mar 28, 2013
The real reason for the split between Nigerian singer, David Adeleke, famously known as Davido, and his former manager, Asa Asika, has been revealed.

Speaking recently on a Channels TV programme, Davido disclosed that the main reason he parted ways with the young Asika was because he (Asika) was immature.

The superstar singer also explained that he left Asika’s management because they had “different views and issues,” adding that “we just had to go apart.”

Continuing, the son of Deji Adeleke, a billionaire businessman from Osun State, said, “we started this whole thing together and moved it to a certain level.”

“I felt I needed a more matured management,” Davido further explained. He (Davido), however, maintained that, “he (Asika) is still my friend anytime.”

Source: www.aproko247.com/?p=2048

Do you have a story/gist for us? Kindly send to

story@aproko247.com
or call +2348055590141

or BB: 2835CDD4

Follow us on Twitter: @aproko247
Like us on facebook.com/aproko247
Re: Davido’s Shocker: I Left Asa Asika Because He Wasn’t Matured by sKeetz(m): 7:11pm On Mar 28, 2013
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Jim Iyke To Get Married On October / The Huge Crowd That Showed Up For P-square's Concert In Congo[photos] / Oba Of Benin Welcomes Waje With Gifts And Blessings (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.