Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,087 members, 7,953,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:58 PM

I Need Your Help House To Choose From These Countries For My Football Career - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Need Your Help House To Choose From These Countries For My Football Career (1316 Views)

Okocha May Revive Football Career / AM Given Out My Football Winning Strategie E-BOOK for Free.nairabet,1960bet / Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Help House To Choose From These Countries For My Football Career by davmor(m): 5:04pm On Mar 28, 2013
hello everyone, Tunisia, South Africa, Moroco, Qatar and Rushia, which country is better for football, I have options to go to any of them for my football career in a Division 2 Football club side
Thank you all.
Re: I Need Your Help House To Choose From These Countries For My Football Career by joseph1013: 5:20pm On Mar 28, 2013
Based on the league profile and club infrastructure of the countries listed, the country to choose is Russia. RUSSIAN league is highly watched and folllowed in europe. If you're good you may be captured by one of its top division clubsides and from there anything is possible. Moves to England, Italy and Spain can be easily facilitated from there.
Good luck to you bro and may you SUCCEED in your career. All the best! smiley

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Help House To Choose From These Countries For My Football Career by Babamide(m): 6:58pm On Mar 28, 2013
I would suggest Qatar or South Africa cos of the racism in Russia. Tunisia and Morocco might pose communication problems
Re: I Need Your Help House To Choose From These Countries For My Football Career by davmor(m): 9:29pm On Mar 28, 2013
Thank you so much @Babamide&Joseph, your words are food to my thought, I do really appreciate. I will update my testimonies by the grace of God Almighty. One Love, one Nairaland!
Re: I Need Your Help House To Choose From These Countries For My Football Career by davmor(m): 3:03pm On Mar 30, 2013
I thank you all for your views and some that replied

Re: I Need Your Help House To Choose From These Countries For My Football Career by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 01, 2013
Russia! You'll get exposure there, south african league players dont really end up playing abroad, cos of the quality of play. if your playing for the money, go to qatar, tunisia or south africa....
Re: I Need Your Help House To Choose From These Countries For My Football Career by davmor(m): 12:08pm On Apr 02, 2013
Tolu, thank you so much.
Re: I Need Your Help House To Choose From These Countries For My Football Career by dominique(f): 3:19pm On Apr 03, 2013
Toluwarni: Russia! You'll get exposure there, south african league players dont really end up playing abroad, cos of the quality of play. if your playing for the money, go to qatar, tunisia or south africa....

Gbam! Thats the advice i wanted to post before seeing this one. Goodluck with your career no matter where you decide to play
Re: I Need Your Help House To Choose From These Countries For My Football Career by davmor(m): 3:08pm On Apr 05, 2013
thanks a lot Dominique, am pleased and may God bless you with your heart desire Amen.
Re: I Need Your Help House To Choose From These Countries For My Football Career by justpowerful(m): 3:35pm On Mar 19, 2015
davmor:
hello everyone, Tunisia, South Africa, Moroco, Qatar and Rushia, which country is better for football, I have options to go to any of them for my football career in a Division 2 Football club side
Thank you all.

hi, so how are u doing over there now and which of d country did u eventually go
Re: I Need Your Help House To Choose From These Countries For My Football Career by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 19, 2015
If you are playing for the money go to Qatar, if it's for fame and fortune go to Russia. Russians are racist, preferably choose Norway if you can get an option..
I will suggest you pick south Africa if you want to play in Africa. If you want to choose between the 2 North African countries, I suggest you pick Tunisia ahead of Morocco..
Hey, op this are just human permutations..

Pray to God to direct you..
All the best in your career..
Re: I Need Your Help House To Choose From These Countries For My Football Career by M4gunners: 5:31am On Mar 20, 2015
Go to Russia be urself don't listen to racism comments. Even here in Nigeria most of us are racist. Play ur game well if you are good people will be forced to like in Russia. Good luck bro.

(1) (Reply)

Why Next Year Uefa Champions League Winner Will Be An English Team From Epl / Is Usain Bolt Cheating? / Uk Pool Week 20 XMAS Gift.(millionaires To Be Made)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.