Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,254 members, 7,953,948 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:37 AM

Kourtney Kardashian's Son Mason, Might Not Be Fathered By Scott Disick? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kourtney Kardashian's Son Mason, Might Not Be Fathered By Scott Disick? (1463 Views)

Kanye West And Kim Kardashian's Son Has Been Born! / Kim Kardashian's Sis, Kendall Caught Having Sex With Scott Disick / Khloe Kardashian Shares Sexy Pic In Bed With Scott Disick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kourtney Kardashian's Son Mason, Might Not Be Fathered By Scott Disick? by Bonaguy(m): 12:45am On Mar 29, 2013
[img]http://4.bp..com/-Ty4_AheCBUI/UVTVSqyrh2I/AAAAAAAAITE/NcnfgxkIMoo/s320/%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253FMmQuanBn%253F%253D-722722[/img]

Michael Girgenti, a model who worked with Kourtney Kardashian on a photo shoot in 2009, claims he's Mason Disick's father — not Scott Disick!

"We started kissing, making out and
touching each other. My shirt was off.
We were fooling around on the couch
for a little while before I took her to the
bedroom," Michael told inTouch
magazine of his 2009 encounter with
the reality star. At the time, Kourtney,
33, allegedly told Michael that her
relationship with Scott was off again.

"I slipped her clothes off. She helped
me UnCloth, and we fell into bed,"
Michael continued. Nine months later,
on Dec. 14, 2009, Kourtney gave birth
to Mason, who is now 3-years-old. By
then, she and Scott were back
together.

"After he was born and I saw photos of
him, I began to wonder [if I was the
father]," the 26-year-old told the
magazine.

Michael is demanding a DNA test from Kourtney to prove his paternity!

InTouch is known for their bogus stories and I think this is one of them OR what do you think?

http://gistmetro..co.uk/2013/03/kourtney-kardashians-son-mason-might.html
Re: Kourtney Kardashian's Son Mason, Might Not Be Fathered By Scott Disick? by nekaa(f): 9:05am On Mar 29, 2013
Hian....wahala
Re: Kourtney Kardashian's Son Mason, Might Not Be Fathered By Scott Disick? by nikkyshyne(f): 10:13pm On Mar 30, 2013
Rubbish. Even a blind man can see that Mason has a striking resemblance to Scott. You need to see Mason when his hair is combed and oiled all back. Nansense.

(1) (Reply)

Starboy ‘wizkid’ Buys New Car , Replaces Crashed Porsche / Miss Africa 2010 Contestant Stabbed To Death In London / Photos: Mercy Johnson And Family Holiday In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.