Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

New To Android Bundles - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New To Android Bundles (20060 Views)

Affordable Android Bundles / Airtel Introduces Android Bundles / Airtel Introduces Android Bundles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

New To Android Bundles by webizone(m): 11:01am On Mar 29, 2013
Guys, I just got a techno android and I would like to know if I use the same mtn blackberry bundle codes would it work the same? If not, what could be the bundle codes and their characteristics?
Re: New To Android Bundles by honsule(m): 12:21pm On Mar 29, 2013
It will work.with a data cap of 3gb
Re: New To Android Bundles by webizone(m): 12:48pm On Mar 29, 2013
Thanks very much! I will definitely try it out.
Re: New To Android Bundles by honsule(m): 12:59pm On Mar 29, 2013
webizone: Thanks very much! I will definitely try it out.

u are welcome.Enjoy your weekend
Re: New To Android Bundles by MDCEO1: 7:25am On Mar 30, 2013
Please, Honsule which data bundle can I use for my android that has the most data at the best price?
Is it any of the BIS plans? Or a regular data plan. I'm about getting a sim and I'm looking for the one I can get the most data at the best price.
Virtually all the networks go reasonably well in my location so its just about finding the one that has the best deal.
Thanks for your help.
Re: New To Android Bundles by honsule(m): 4:26pm On Mar 30, 2013
MD-CEO:
Please, Honsule which data bundle can I use for my android that has the most data at the best price?
Is it any of the BIS plans? Or a regular data plan. I'm about getting a sim and I'm looking for the one I can get the most data at the best price.
Virtually all the networks go reasonably well in my location so its just about finding the one that has the best deal.
Thanks for your help.

MTN BBC PLAN of (1500) is the best.It has 3G data cap.It is interesting to note that, even when u exhausted ur data u can use just 250 bucks to reactivate and continue to enjoy UNLIMITED data on same BIS.At least that is what am using on my SGS 3

1 Like

Re: New To Android Bundles by saintisaac1(m): 4:39pm On Mar 30, 2013
pls is there any settings for me to do cos mine is not working or tecno N3. And i need settings for glo. Thanx
Re: New To Android Bundles by Toscoas2(m): 5:22pm On Mar 30, 2013
pls can Bis of 1500 WORK wit tecno n3 and pls wat settings do i need to do
Re: New To Android Bundles by honsule(m): 1:53am On Mar 31, 2013
saintisaac1: pls is there any settings for me to do cos mine is not working or tecno N3. And i need settings for glo. Thanx

Glo Bis will not work.Their APN has been Blocked
Re: New To Android Bundles by bogtrotter: 3:15am On Apr 02, 2013
Please Honsule.. Does this mtn bis work on apple devices too? Like iPhone?
Re: New To Android Bundles by oddy1113: 5:58am On Apr 02, 2013
The Humble Mobile Bundle features six wild games for Android. The first-ever Android-only Humble Mobile Bundle gone live .

a-kasse
Re: New To Android Bundles by honsule(m): 7:25am On Apr 02, 2013
bogtrotter: Please Honsule.. Does this mtn bis work on apple devices too? Like iPhone?

yes,it will.U just need to set the APN to blackberry.net and u will start browsing
Re: New To Android Bundles by cyrexx: 7:30am On Apr 02, 2013
honsule:

yes,it will.U just need to set the APN to blackberry.net and u will start browsing

Tried it on my android with all the correct apn settings, it works but deducts my credit. Had to stop. Do you experience the same thing? Thanks.
Re: New To Android Bundles by honsule(m): 8:17am On Apr 02, 2013
cyrexx:

Tried it on my android with all the correct apn settings, it works but deducts my credit. Had to stop. Do you experience the same thing? Thanks.

your data cap is exhausted that is why it's deducting your credit.Try this: Just make sure u have 250 bucks send 2H to 131.then use that APN again and tell me your experience
Re: New To Android Bundles by honsule(m): 6:20pm On Apr 02, 2013
cyrexx:

In case,you tried the 2H method and it didn't work or u are limited by MTN cap.Then i will advice u to go for the MTN UNLIMITED DIRECT BROWSING.Though it will cost u sha.If interested,let me know by email.hon_sule @ yahoo dot com
Re: New To Android Bundles by cyrexx: 7:24pm On Apr 02, 2013
honsule:

In case,you tried the 2H method and it didn't work or u are limited by MTN cap.Then i will advice u to go for the MTN UNLIMITED DIRECT BROWSING.Though it will cost u sha.If interested,let me know by email.hon_sule @ yahoo dot com

Are you on WhatsApp?, then please let's chat. Let me have your contact.
Re: New To Android Bundles by bogtrotter: 7:26pm On Apr 02, 2013
honsule:

Thanks! You're a life safer.
Re: New To Android Bundles by MDCEO1: 8:41pm On Apr 02, 2013
honsule:

MTN BBC PLAN of (1500) is the best.It has 3G data cap.It is interesting to note that, even when u exhausted ur data u can use just 250 bucks to reactivate and continue to enjoy UNLIMITED data on same BIS.At least that is what am using on my SGS 3

Thanks a million. Will try that out tomorrow.
Thanks again.
Re: New To Android Bundles by webizone(m): 11:53pm On Apr 02, 2013
Well, thanks y'all 4 growing this thread. Anyways, I ask, what does the mtn 2h plan do when your bundle is exhausted? Is it just to add 2 hours to your browsing time?
Re: New To Android Bundles by honsule(m): 5:42am On Apr 03, 2013
bogtrotter:

Thanks! You're a life safer.

u are welcome.cheers
Re: New To Android Bundles by honsule(m): 5:43am On Apr 03, 2013
cyrexx:

Are you on WhatsApp?, then please let's chat. Let me have your contact.

Nope,am not.reach me via my email ok
Re: New To Android Bundles by dsaintJ4Real(m): 11:10am On Apr 05, 2013
honsule:

I have both MTN and Etisalat, what are the codes to use the BIS for my Android 4.0.3 device?

please before i use 5000+ every month
Re: New To Android Bundles by honsule(m): 3:28pm On Apr 05, 2013
dsaintJ4Real:

I have both MTN and Etisalat, what are the codes to use the BIS for my Android 4.0.3 device?

please before i use 5000+ every month

email me ok
Re: New To Android Bundles by akwunmi(m): 5:32pm On Apr 05, 2013
honsule:

plzzz!!!
Are u sure mtn BBC.plan is now on android If Tru plz giv Mee d settings now now .....Ibeg.Biko.
Re: New To Android Bundles by honsule(m): 5:55pm On Apr 05, 2013
akwunmi: plzzz!!!
Are u sure mtn BBC.plan is now on android If Tru plz giv Mee d settings now now .....Ibeg.Biko.

100% sure. u need only the APN: Blackberry.net just fire on

1 Like

Re: New To Android Bundles by akwunmi(m): 6:13pm On Apr 05, 2013
honsule:

100% sure. u need only the APN: Blackberry.net just fire on
Tanx alot but what is. D current mtn data cap now
Re: New To Android Bundles by prince4pro(m): 10:08am On Apr 07, 2013
hw abt d montly subscribtion
Re: New To Android Bundles by prince4pro(m): 10:08am On Apr 07, 2013
pls i need d code
Re: New To Android Bundles by honsule(m): 3:27pm On Apr 07, 2013
akwunmi:
Tanx alot but what is. D current mtn data cap now

3gb
Re: New To Android Bundles by honsule(m): 3:30pm On Apr 07, 2013
prince4pro: pls i need d code

BBC to 21600
Re: New To Android Bundles by saintisaac1(m): 7:43am On Apr 10, 2013
pls what about 4 other networks like etisalat too undecided
Re: New To Android Bundles by honsule(m): 3:03pm On Apr 10, 2013
saintisaac1: pls what about 4 other networks like etisalat too undecided

OYO Concerning Etisalat

(1) (2) (Reply)

Glo Back As Nigeria's Second Largest Operator –NCC / Why You Shouldn't Customize Your Facebook Name / Universal Modem Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.