Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:09 AM

Never Mind Molues!overcrowded Trains In London(read My Experience) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Never Mind Molues!overcrowded Trains In London(read My Experience) (939 Views)

Two Trains Collide In Agege, Lagos / Weeds Now Grow In Our Outdated Trains (Photos) / Nigerians Are Eating, Charging Laptops, Making Calls Inside Trains (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Never Mind Molues!overcrowded Trains In London(read My Experience) by shashxxl(m): 7:45am On Apr 01, 2008
Re: Never Mind Molues!overcrowded Trains In London(read My Experience) by coolier(f): 12:35pm On Apr 02, 2008
Didn't bother about the link too but I suppose trains are usually overcrowded peak periods when people are going to and returning from work. And that is why tourists cannot buy a normal travelcard until after 9.30 in the morning when workers are comfortably settled at work. Even then again, it depends on which part of the platform a passenger is, sometimes one finds out that the coaches at the extreme end and the one nearest to the driver is always almost empty when the ones in the middle are filled to the brim.

If one feels the underground are usually crowded, then one can take the bus which comes always on schedule, and then there's british rail, or better still take a cab. You always have a choice and you get to your destination on time. NEVER EVER compare transportation in UK to 'molue'. What?
Re: Never Mind Molues!overcrowded Trains In London(read My Experience) by liliana(f): 9:21am On Apr 03, 2008
@coolier,
thank u so much for your post.i have not even stayed up to one month here and i have already seen a great difference between the nigerian transport system and that of the UK.It should never,i repeat never ever be compared to that of naija.naija still has a long way to go.

(1) (Reply)

Visa Procurement In Ten Days / Us Student Visa / I Want To Go And Live In Usa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.