Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

My Ally In Evil, My Closest Enemy. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Ally In Evil, My Closest Enemy. (535 Views)

What Is Good? What Is Evil? My Opinion / Ebola:bats Na My Closest Neighour Ooo Wetin I Go Do / When Your Best Friend Becomes Your Worst Enemy! (2) (3) (4)

My Ally In Evil, My Closest Enemy. by sidophilic: 1:42pm On Mar 29, 2013
The word ‘ally’ as written in dictionaries points out to the fact that it refers to group of people for a common interest. Depending on the rationale behind the formation of an alliance, there could be positive or negative alliance. However, it becomes imperative for people to realise the dangers attached to the negative one. Of course, man cannot live in isolation, but the best way of getting an evil deed executed is by being a lone perpetrator because of my saying which is: “show me your ally in evil and I will show you your closest enemy”
This world was created by a supreme being whose wisdom can’t be matched by any living being. He created everything in such a way that one principle works everywhere and that principle is the law of karma (i.e. what you sow is what you reap). It’s logical to say joining a fellow human being in perpetrating evil simply implies you are both birds of a feather. This is enough reason for you to realise that regardless of the level of his/her loyalty to you, it wouldn’t be difficult for such person to harm you when he/she so wishes. This negates the common saying that “my enemy’s enemy is my friend”. A deep thought about this will save you from being left in the lurch if you end up being harmed beyond imagination, for it’s going to be a ‘grammatical blunder’ if you call that ‘betrayal’ because in the real sense it is ‘nemesis’ at its best.
Again, I want to remind you that, although the heart of an evil doer is larger than the surface of the earth because it’s capable of holding secrets that is capable of making the earth flood with blood, but don’t forget that trust could be relative. The reason behind this is not farfetched. If you trust me that I can’t divulge your secret, I equally have someone I can trust. With this you should be rest assured that your secrets would never be as watertight you might have anticipated.
I hope it’s evident enough that your ally in evil is never your friend but your avowed enemy. Therefore, the best bet for everyone is total abstinence from evil. Again, remember that one of the exceptions to the saying: “my enemy’s enemy is my friend” is that of ally in an evil act. So, anywhere you go, join no one in doing evil because your ally in evil is your closest enemy since proximity is an advantage.

Who Is Your Favourite Person/persons On Nairaland / What Do You Do For Fun? / Open Letter To Mods & Admin (Seun) About Nairaland PMs

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8