Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,162 members, 7,953,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:51 PM

Password Protect Folders Windows 7 - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Password Protect Folders Windows 7 (1041 Views)

How To Fix Windows 7 Not Genuine Error-“copy Of Windows Is Not Genuine" / Download Bluestacks For Windows 7/8 & MAC PC (offline Installer) / How To Retrieve Your Files From FOLDERS Turned Into SHORTCUTS By VIRUS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Password Protect Folders Windows 7 by davidjunny(m): 1:48pm On Mar 29, 2013
My friend asked me how to password protect folders on his PC/Laptop, I instructed him and he appreciates it. With this I may presume right that some of my visitors may be searching for this too. So it’s my pleasure to publish it here to help them accomplish their goal.

Setting this kind of restrictions to your folders is very okay if your friends make use of your pc with you and you have some important documents or folders to protect.http://computerwidgets..com/2013/03/password-protect-folders-windows-7.html
Re: Password Protect Folders Windows 7 by maximale: 2:05pm On Mar 29, 2013
To password-protect your files and folders, download Iobit Folder Protect . Its very reliable and easy to use

(1) (Reply)

ETISALAT Poor Network On IPAD / TPLINK Outdoor Radio WA7210N / How To Find Out If Someone Is Stealing Your Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.