Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,907 members, 7,824,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Best Microsoft Office App For Ipad - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Best Microsoft Office App For Ipad (1018 Views)

20 Top Apps For Ipad / Microsoft Office Suite For iPhone And iPad? / How To Get Adobe Flash Player For Ipad 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Microsoft Office App For Ipad by davidjunny(m): 2:26pm On Mar 29, 2013
One of the best Microsoft office app for iPad that has been around long before the release of the iPad and has been a high ranking app in the iPhone class, android and blackberry is document to go. The premium version of document to go is the closest thing to Microsoft's office suite one will ever find for mobile apps. It is simply an unmatched app, which can duplicate the full version of the Microsoft office suite. Read More @http://computerwidgets..com/2012/12/best-microsoft-office-app-for-ipad.html
Re: Best Microsoft Office App For Ipad by MrSinister(m): 2:33pm On Mar 29, 2013
I've been trying to unlock the premium version on my BB but to no avail. Pls can you help me with codes?

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Ultra-cheap 6,000 Naira Tablet From Datawind / . / 5 Key Computer Network Security Issues For Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.